WTF JUVE! Juve's Glowing Balls

Juve is wearing Beautiful Mo from Vita's Boudoir

A message from my Juvie
"I love youuuu toooo so much you can't imagine
you are the best thing in my Friend list hehehe"

Awww you see now why I love my Juvie sooo much?
He is my bfff, my diva, and my darling friend. He is also my shopping buddy and my competition
when it comes down to who gets to buy the gowns first...
Yes, he always wins :P
One thing you should know is that when Juve, Ocean, and I get together, there is no room for a
dull moment. We can start to joke around just about anything.

By the way, I introduced him to Vita's Boudoir the other day and from what I can see, 
he has become their number one customer in no time. I think I deserve a good commission,
discount, or freebie from Vita and Precious for bringing them such a great customer who has spent
a fortune with them already. I bet he owns most of their designs by now.

Anyway, going back to Juve and one of those great moments I got to spend with him,
on this particular occasion was when he TPed me and Ocean to Haute Couture to see the
new gown he had just purchased there that by the way was over L$4000  :O

Juve: look at my dress
Ocean: lol
Lori Novo: OMG juveeeeee
Juve: and say nothing cuz you are speechless lol
Lori Novo: that is beautiful
Ocean: lol
Lori Novo: that is so pretty
Juve: well being straight is much more cheaper lol
Lori Novo: lol
Ocean: Lori, don't you have a gown from here?
Lori Novo: I don't know
Juve: she has? o.O
Juve: mea culpa honey?
Lori Novo: lol Juve, I can't afford a 4000L gown :P
Ocean: omg you can, lol
Lori Novo: :P
Lori Novo: Ocean which gown were you referring to?
Ocean: you have one with glowing balls on it. like on Juve's
Ocean: lol
Ocean: they look the exact same lol
Lori Novo: hahaha
Juve: my balls are not glowing!!!!
Juve: o.O
Lori Novo: loool
Lori Novo: OMG
Ocean: no but they are BLUE
Ocean: lol
Lori Novo: OMGGGG I can't stop laughing
Ocean: lol
Ocean: hahahahaha
Lori Novo: omg hahaha
Lori Novo: my glowing balls dress I think is from Vita's Boudoir
Juve: honey
Ocean: lol
Lori Novo: omggg I am still laughing
Lori Novo: I can't even type hahahagh
Ocean: lol
Juve: stop laughing and be jealous lol
Lori Novo: omg Ocean hahaha
Juve: glowing blue balls...so funny
Lori Novo: hahaha
Lori Novo: and Juvie yes I am very jealous hahaha
Ocean: shit Juve..that dress is 4275L
Lori Novo: omg looool
Juve: is it OMG
Juve: lol
Ocean: lol