WTF JUVE! The Poodle

Photo by Juve

Juve: did I ever tell you that I love cat fights..... I am scorpion and if I don't like someone.....
he or she will feel it in a very special way lol
Lori Novo: hahaha
Lori Novo: OMG Juvie, I am glad you like me or I would be afraid of u :P LOOOL
Juve: Darling...that is the point....I don't like you.....I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!
Lori Novo: OMGGGGGG YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!

This is why I adore my BFF Juve, after my "OMG YAY!" he sent me a red rose... 
Awww so sweet, I know :) Juve is just so affectionate and sweet all the time. 
Here is another great moment when Juve came to show Ocean and me his new gown
and suddenly we got caught, as it always happens when the three of us are together, 
on a funny topic, this time it was Juve's poodle. I must warn you though, that our chat contains
crude humor so if you get offended easily, please skip this article and go to the next one. 
It is not intended for virgin ears. :P

Juve: attention I am coming
Juve: need a bit space lol
Lori Novo: OMG Juve
Lori Novo: I still can't see you but it's looking beautiful
Juve: I only see grey eggs lol
Lori Novo: lol
Lori Novo: Ocean is AFK
Ocean: ok im back
Lori Novo: OMGGGG I see it now
Juve: space diva arrived lol
Lori Novo: wb Ocean
Ocean: ty
Lori Novo: OMG Juve I love it
Ocean: yea.. you sure take up a lot of space lol
Lori Novo: Juve look at my dress
Lori Novo: and it was freeeeee
Juve: thougt so dear
Juve: hahaha
Lori Novo: hahaha :p
Ocean: lol
Juve: hehe no it is nice
Juve: I have a free puddle or how ever the dog is called in english lol
Juve: let me show you
Ocean: poodle lol
Lori Novo: omg show me your poodle
Lori Novo: is your poodle under your dress?


Juve: lol hahaha no
Lori Novo: oh, a poodle dress
Juve: I am shaved
Lori Novo: hahaha
Ocean: lol
Juve: thats why I have glowing balls remember lol
Lori Novo: OMG you nasty lol hahaha
Ocean: haha
Juve: pffffft who ask me if I have my poodle under the dress lol
Ocean: lol
Lori Novo: haha
Lori Novo: I thought u were talking about a puppy
Lori Novo: and it was under your dress LOOOOOL
Lori Novo: omg Juvie, u r so silly
Lori Novo: hahaha
Ocean: hahaha
Lori Novo: omg I love your poodle
Ocean: lol
Juve: well its a free poodle hehehe
Lori Novo: loool :P
Lori Novo: Ocean
Ocean: yes?
Lori Novo: I feel so sorry for you having to put up with Juve and me
Lori Novo: loooool
Ocean: why lol
Lori Novo: Juve and I are so silly
Ocean: yepppp
Juve: well, he too
Ocean: i love it
Juve**!!Passes Out!!** Due to Fashion Shock!! Slowly, 
because I ain't trying to hurt my back!... Cuz I'm a Diva!!