You Are So Beautiful To Me


Felicidade (abafeocaso): you look beautiful today :)
Lori Novo: ty felicidade :)
Steppenwolf Crescendo: shes always beautiful
Lori Novo: ty Mr. Wolf :)
Steppenwolf Crescendo: which is hard to do
Steppenwolf Crescendo: because beauty is an absolute
Felicidade (abafeocaso): Truth is, Steppen
Lori Novo: everyone is beautiful in SL
Steppenwolf Crescendo: the enchanted garden effect
Steppenwolf Crescendo: but to be beautiful every day means
Steppenwolf Crescendo: yu must somehow be more beautiful than the last day
Felicidade (abafeocaso): :)
Steppenwolf Crescendo: and yet she does it
Steppenwolf Crescendo: it's Lori magic
Lori Novo: omg step, u r so sweet :)
Steppenwolf Crescendo: chuckles



Are we beautiful or what?!
Yes, I am talking to you and you and every single one of you that is reading this right now. 
Second Life gives us the opportunity to be as beautiful as we want, the sky is the limit! 
Not only that, but we can keep changing our look as often as we want and making it better every time.

I, however, never change my shape. I have been wearing the same shape since I started Second Life. 
It was custom-made for me by my friend Catero Revolution who introduced me 
to this beautiful world of Second Life. 

My good friend alvaroillustratore once said I am what he considers a chameleon woman 
with 1000 looks. He laughs and says that I keep constantly changing and wishes to know, 
which of my many looks is the real me. To tell you the truth, I don't even know. 
But I'll say that anytime I have my wings on, any wings, it's when I feel the most comfortable.

Now let us focus on Second Life beauty. 
Beauty is not only wearing a beautiful shape and an expensive gown. 
Beauty even in SL is truly obtained by attitude and confidence and by acting properly and respectfully
to others. Trust me, the shape and what you do to decorate it and make it pretty is not enough
to do the job. True beauty comes from within as we all know.


I also believe that there are no ugly people in SL and in real life.
 I have never met a single ugly person in my life and I know in my heart that I never will. 
All I have met are different looking kind of people and all beautiful in their own way.

I know God doesn't make ugly humans. Hmmm, it isn't like Him to say, as he is creating a new life,
"Ok, I'll make this one ugly and the next one will be beautiful." See what I mean?

However, once again I repeat to you, true beauty comes from within...
In other words, I have only met pretty people in real life that, sadly for some, have ugly attitudes.

The only ugliness in a person that I have encountered is the one that grows inside 
the hearts and minds. It only causes the outer beauty to be obscured. Now, that is ugly!

Muchos Besos All!
XOX

Flickr

CREDITS:
Dress ~ Jasmyn Pie ~ Vassina
Jewelry ~ Amore Capri Set ~ Chop Zuey
Nails ~ Avril Gold Rings ~ SDesign's
Skin ~ Elle SK Line 2 Dark ~ Belleza
Eyes ~ Deep Sky Eyes * Desert Dawn Shadow ~ Mayfly
Hair ~ Jaqueline * Blood ~ Truth
All Poses ~ Del May
Location ~ Tempura Island

No comments:

Post a Comment