Men In Slippers


As I promised, Pablo Neruda is a man of his word and proudly wore the pink bunny slippers 
that were sent to him at Tai Chi the other night. My hat off to my good friend Pablo.

Super Love You


Now most of us at Tai Chi already know that my good friend Shyhot is the one 
that started this slipper trend. On most days, that is how she attends our circle.

Super love you too 


HhhhOooooWwwwLlll

Now, this was really a surprise for me, more like a shock. 
Never did I imagine that Mr. Pirate/Wolf (steppenwolf crescendo) would dare to be seen 
in public wearing red ELMO slippers.

OMG, I hate him so much
I WANT THOSE RED SLIPPERS MR. WOLF :P


And finally, here I am joining in the fun!

I want to give a big thanks to Carrera Jung and Shyhot for the slippers 
and to my good friends Pablo Neruda and Steppenwolf for being such great sports. 
Love You Guys

Chat on READ MORE

Lori Novo: I need to show u something shyhot
Lori Novo: hold on :)
Pablo Neruda: lol what are u 2 plotting
Shyhot: what is it Lori?
Lori Novo: Pablo
Lori Novo: I haven't forgotten the special gift I owe u
Pablo Neruda: yes Lori
Pablo Neruda: lol
Pablo Neruda: dont even go there
Lori Novo: haha
Shyhot: ! loved that.
Pablo Neruda: lol u will cos its me who is gonna wear them
Lori Novo: brb my friend, AFK a bit
Pablo Neruda: k , no coffee
Lori Novo: back
Pablo Neruda: wb Lori
Pablo Neruda: no coffee?
Lori Novo: tyyy, no coffeee Pablo, just a coke and a chocolate bar
Pablo Neruda: even worse
Pablo Neruda: lol
Lori Novo: haha
Pablo Neruda: grrr
Carrera Jung: i gotta see those slippers
Lori Novo: I do too
Shyhot: Hey I did nothing!
Pablo Neruda: good
Pablo Neruda: nothing is good
Shyhot: the slippers just jumped to you by themselves!
Lori Novo: lol shyhot :)
Lori Novo: ty for mine :)
Pablo Neruda: i didnt get them but iam glad
Pablo Neruda: haha
Lori Novo: r u sure Pablo
Pablo Neruda: yes i am
Lori Novo: check, they should be there lol :P
Pablo Neruda: :d
Shyhot: didnt you get them Pablo? Serious?
Pablo Neruda: no Shy it is okkkkk i am happy that i didnt
Shyhot: ohh no....I will fix that
Pablo Neruda: i wont wear them unless u , lori, fran wear them shy at the same time
Lori Novo: omg I will Pablo
Lori Novo: I WILL! :P
Shyhot: well, for me it is ok!
Shyhot: I cna bring my vaccum ceaner and put some hair rolls also!
Pablo Neruda: whatttttt
Shyhot whispers: No, it is yours! Take it Pablo!
Pablo Neruda: lol ty shy
Pablo Neruda: haha
Shyhot: yw! and now you must wear them
Pablo Neruda: lol
Pablo Neruda: do i have to unbox it
Shyhot: I think you do.
Carrera Jung: looks at Pablo?? seriously?? lololol
Lori Novo: OMG Pablo I can't wait to see u wearing them
Lori Novo: and I must take your photo
Pablo Neruda: i ll return with them for all ur amusement
Francine Marsi: Waits with with anticipation...this is got to be good
Pablo Neruda: lol Fran you too brutus
Shyhot: oh Pablo, it is just a little gift to improve your comfort
Pablo Neruda: Awe Shy ty i ll provide u with amusement of that wonderful sight in a amin
Pablo Neruda: Si
Pablo Neruda: ok i ll be back
Carrera Jung: the anticipation is growing
Pablo Neruda: hehe
Pablo Neruda: i am back
Lori Novo: you are a man of his word :)
Pablo Neruda: i am :)
Lori Novo: YAY!
Carrera Jung: excellent
Francine Marsi: Smiles
Lori Novo: OMG Pablo u look great
Pablo Neruda: lol Shy this for you and Lori
Pablo Neruda: lol
Pablo Neruda: yeah yeah
Lori Novo: awwwww, tyyy silly
Lori Novo: big hug
Pablo Neruda: hugs
Carrera Jung gave you Teddy Bear Slippers R.
Pablo Neruda: Lori dont tell me its going out on press
Shyhot whispers: I CANT SEE YOU!
Lori Novo: Carrera ty :)
Lori Novo: ty so much :)
Pablo Neruda: thats good Shy haha
Carrera Jung: its only fair you wear those Lori!
Pablo Neruda: yes
Pablo Neruda: and shy you too
Lori Novo: I'll brb
Carrera Jung: ok
Pablo Neruda: ok
Francine Marsi: Awwww So cute
Lori Novo: going to put them on
Lori Novo: brb
Shyhot: I wll put mine
Lori Novo: back
Pablo Neruda: Wb Lori
Pablo Neruda: wooohoooooo
Lori Novo: ty Pablo
Lori Novo: look slippers
Lori Novo: :)
Pablo Neruda: look at you
Carrera Jung: lol
Carrera Jung: ohhhhhhhh too cute
Pablo Neruda: yesss
Shyhot: Lori! NIce! hahahaha
Shyhot: and now I see you Pablo!
Lori Novo: lool
Pablo Neruda: Nice slippers Lori:d
Pablo Neruda: Lol shy
Pablo Neruda: haha
Carrera Jung: I hear alot of cameras clicking, there may be a lot of feet pics on profiles soon
Shyhot: Maybe Steppenwolf want some slippers also
Carrera Jung: i have another pair but only if he wears them
Lori Novo: OMG yes
Lori Novo: lool
Pablo Neruda: lol
Lori Novo: Mr. Wolf
Shyhot: hahahaha Carrera...you are right
Lori Novo: want some slippers
Carrera Jung: i gave him some
Shyhot whispers: Nice!
Carrera Jung: they will be awesome with his outfit(tucks tongue in cheek)
Carrera Jung: you rule Steppen
Pablo Neruda: woooohoooo
Lori Novo: Step yay!
Steppenwolf: mine red
Shyhot: kkkkkkkkkkkkk
Carrera Jung: of course, only red for the brave warrior
Lori Novo: OMG I hate you step
Lori Novo: I love red
Steppenwolf: like i walked in blood
Steppenwolf: vikings like that
Lori Novo: lol eww
Carrera Jung: they are the bestedt--> Elmo slippers
Shyhot: blearghhh stepppen
Steppenwolf: hahah
Carrera Jung: bestest
Steppenwolf: grossed Lori out so she wont want my slippers
Lori Novo: haha
Lori Novo: it's great to see men wearing slippers in public
Pablo Neruda: i thought u were the jumping bunny shy
Steppenwolf: hmmm
Lori Novo: Pablo
Lori Novo: all this started because of shy
Steppenwolf: not given mine up
Pablo Neruda: hehe
Shyhot: I am not guilty of anythong! I have done nothing!
Lori Novo: lool shy :)
Carrera Jung: its silly slippers night
Pablo Neruda: :) i think thats me going 
Lori Novo: k Pablo
Carrera Jung: night tc
Pablo Neruda: good night all
Shyhot: oh....ok Bye Pablo
Lori Novo: tyy so much my friend, hugs
Pablo Neruda: Shy Lori ty
Pablo Neruda: hugs
Shyhot: yw Pablo
Shyhot: hugs
Pablo Neruda: see u all soon
Lori Novo: adios Pablo
Pablo Neruda: adios :)

No comments:

Post a Comment