Miss Ame

 TRENDSETTERS OF SECOND LIFE


"You're heart says yes
But your head says no
And you're tangled
Up in doubt
You wanna cry
Scream n' shout
Let go
That's what the blues is all about..."
-Lyrics


Hello Beautiful World and Happy Monday To All!
Let's start the week touching the soul with a little blues.
Now, while this music genre may sound like sad melodies for emo emotions that couldn't be more
wrong. More than just sad-slow music, I find the blues pretty damn sexy, music that truly arouses the
mind and the soul. It is an emotional form of story-telling with highs and lows both in joy and sadness,
almost like how my Second Life has been all these past weeks, a rollercoaster of emotions.
This beautiful music genre originated back in the 19th century by African-Americans
on the south along the Mississippi Delta. The Blues has been around for over 100 years now and it has
developed in form and style becoming one of the most popular music genres around the world.
Huge blues singers of all times just to name a few, B.B. King,  Muddy Waters, Ray Charles,
and Albert King. Phew, just so many to name, the list could go on and on forever.

But let's not forget the great female singers that contributed in big ways to this beautiful music genre.
Etta James, Aretha Franklin, and Billie Holiday, just to name a few.
Now, I do have a song of my own that I always request every time I go dancing to Junkyard Blues
by myself...



Miss Ame (amejisutoame)
TRENDSETTERS OF SECOND LIFE
So here we are again, our second trendsetter featured in the blog.
This is where I'll be featuring people wearing the most creative and artistic fashion styles in
Second Life, leaving us in awe with their fashion statement as they walk by.
Only the crème de la crème in fashion will get to catwalk through this blog section.
This is not to copy them but to inspire you to be creative by reinventing their look with your own
ideas and making it your own

🎶🎶🎶

Please meet Miss Ame!
Japanese, born in Los Angeles, USA.

"I have an appreciation for Fashion/Fashionable girls, and for very high heels.
I'm a chameleon, changing looks (I say looks rather than outfits....the term outfit leaves 
so much out of the mix, referring to mainly clothes."
-From Her Profile

I met Ame this past Friday while I was shopping for some killer heels that I had seen in an ad,
As if I am ever going to wear them really. As you already know, I rarely wear any shoes in Second Life.
Anyway, when I noticed Ame I was amazed by her amazing outfit, how cleverly she had put everything
together piece by piece.  Loved the complete body tattoo that covered her all the way from the neck
down to her feet. Her black net-gold-beaded dress went perfectly with her tattoo allowing both items
to be fully appreciated. Now, her hair, I am almost certain that is one of Precious Restless's from
Boudoir's creations, "Fairy Hair". If not, it is very similar to it. Ame was wearing these high
amazing boots that by the way, when it comes to footwear, I prefer boots and booties over heels 
on any day. Her makeup was right on spot together with all the facial piercings.
She really had an amazing look that I am sure made many heads turn as she walked by.


Have a beautiful Monday.
This is only the beginning of the next seven days, let us make them amazingly fun and happy.
And remember, don't let anyone dim your sparkle, just keep glimmering away! ;)

Much love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment