Oh Dear! So Much Secrecy

CONVERSATIONS WITH MARTIAN


Lori Novo: may I use some of our convo in my blog?
martian (superengine): i don't mind at all. I have no secrets.
martian (superengine): feel free to use any convo from me


Hello Beautiful World!
And here I am once again on this beautiful day. Earlier today I got a chance to spend time with my good
friend Martian, I wonder, is he becoming my new male best friend? Only time we tell.
One thing is for sure and that is that he truly represents how a real gentleman should treat women.
Not only that, he has a heart of gold, kind, caring, and transparent like pure crystal water.
There is no mystery and secrecy when it comes to me and the friendship we share.
Because let me tell you, for some reason some of my male friends had felt the need to keep their
friendships with me a secret as if we are doing something wrong. It is so sad since I try to be
as honest and transparent as I can and yet, I am expected to hush and hide as if I am guilty of
something. Friendship is a beautiful and normal gift, why should one be shamed for it?
Once a friendship begins to get complicated, with a male or female friend, I refuse to continue it.

But going back to my good friend Martian, he and I had a long conversation about my blog
and what is really the purpose of it. Previously, he had said he was going to start reading my whole
blog, and I do believe he will. :) I'll now share part of that conversation with you...

Lori Novo: so how are you doing on this beautiful day?
martian (superengine): its been good today so far
martian (superengine): reading your post made it even better
Lori Novo: aww, I am glad, that is my goal in life, to bring a smile or a bit of happiness 
to at least one person every day :)
martian (superengine): you are definitely a special soul with a special purpose
martian (superengine): your blog sure radiates positivity
Lori Novo: ty Martian, I appreciate it
martian (superengine): if i feel down, im just going to read your posts
Lori Novo: awww :) ty ty :))
Lori Novo: see, when I am sad making other ppl happy helps me
Lori Novo: it makes me then happy too
martian (superengine): thats selfless
martian (superengine): its a good way to feel good
Lori Novo: yes :)
martian (superengine): what do you when you are not sad. do you still make people happy ?
Lori Novo: oh yeah, I try
martian (superengine): then you make people happy all the time :)
martian (superengine): sad or not
Lori Novo: see my blog is a very powerful tool that reaches 1000's of ppl
Lori Novo: why not use it in a positive way
Lori Novo: to help and inspire others
Lori Novo: to bring some happiness
Lori Novo: my blog I want it to be not just about me
Lori Novo: but many other ppl too
martian (superengine): thats really nice
martian (superengine): i would say your blog is about how to see life in a beautiful way 
despite anything
martian (superengine): its inspiring.
Lori Novo: ty :)


martian (superengine): many of your posts tell how you overcame something
martian (superengine): which kinda teaches others to follow the same foot steps, 
also gives hope that it will be ok
martian (superengine): thats what i love about your blog
martian (superengine): its not just disney land. everything is great positivity. its real emotions 
and happiness and sadness and then positivity
Lori Novo: yes, I do share many of my experiences, even the not so good ones
Lori Novo: so ppl can relate
Lori Novo: and know they are not alone
Lori Novo: and help each other
martian (superengine): you are a good leader
Lori Novo: Ty Martian, I just want to do my part to make our world better
Lori Novo: if I get to touch someone's heart each day my day is not in vain
martian (superengine): you did already. I can confirm at least one person
Lori Novo: :)
martian (superengine): life needs to celebrated no matter what
Lori Novo: yes
Lori Novo: life is beautiful
Lori Novo: and worth living no matter what
martian (superengine): even if it full of dissappointments, i think it can still be wonderful
Lori Novo: I agree
martian (superengine): just have to prioritize whats important and let go of whats making us sad...


What I just shared with you might be part-one of our conversation today.
We also talked about the beauty of animals and how they impact our lives and how they can teach us
a thing or two. That can hopefully be part-two a continuation of today's chat for a future blog post.
So yes, I find myself very blessed by the beautiful people that I now call my friends.
They all truly have shown me how much they care for me and so I feel loved and not alone.
Thank you!

Much love,
Lori Novo

Credits On Me
Sintiklia - Hair Gigi ● [ rD ] - Bling-Baby Hair Pins ● KUNGLERS Melinda Necklace
:: pm :: Della Outfit -Lights Pack- ● Location - Oh Deer (Moderate)


:: pm :: Della Outfit -Lights Pack-

No comments:

Post a Comment