Spring Tenderness

Featuring
COSMOPOLITAN ROOM ~ NO-MATCH HAIR ~ WOW SKINS ~ INDYRA ORIGINALS

"Life is unpredictable,
It changes with the seasons,
Even your coldest winter,
Happens for the best of reasons,
And though it feels eternal,
Like all you'll ever do is freeze,
I promise spring is coming,
And with it, brand new leaves."
-e.h



COSMOPOLITAN ROOM
(April 13 - April 26)
Over 150 quality items, Limited Offers & Exclusives!
New Guest Designers and new Group Gifts!

Spring Tenderness Dress
by [Fawny]
Guest Designer / 9 Colors Available / Save With FatPack
▒
Philosophy Ear Mesh Cuffs
by [I N D Y R A   O R I G I N A L S ™]
▒
Timber High Wedges
by [Poute]
Slink High / 6 Colors Available / FatPack Available
▒
No_Fate Hair
by No_Match
Cosmo Exclusive / Men * Women
▒
Bean Bag 
by [Zerkalo]
Guest Designer/ Cosmopolitan Exclusive 20% Off / 9 Poses / 2LI
▒
Tray & Green Tea Set
by [Toiz]
Guest Designer / Items Sold Separately/ Save With FatPack
▒
Candlebox
by [Fancy Decor]
Cosmo Exclusive / Original Mesh Home Decor

View New Round HERE
•Or join the SUBSCRIBER (outside by the door) to stay informed! No group slot needed!

Eyes ~ Clarity * Medium ~ IKON
* Tear ~ NXS Tattoos
Lashes ~ (No Longer Available) ~ Natural Beauty
* Slink  Hands & Feet
* Shape ~ Lori Novo ~ by Catero
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

* THANKS ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment