Out of Order


Hello beautiful world!
Remember yesterday when I said,
Well, it's been pouring heavily on me that I haven't been able 
to stay dry.

What I mean to say is that I been under the weather not feeling too well
for a while now. I am just feeling so weak and tired at all times :((
I am thinking I might have to take a good break sometime soon if I continue
feeling this way. I really need to take better care of myself you know.

I apologize for not writing for you today
but my body and head are "out of order" at the moment so this is it for now.
Hopefully, tomorrow I'll feel better and then I'll write a story for you,
maybe a love story about a broken heart.

Stay dry my beautiful people!
Mucho Love,
Lori Novo

Credits
Hair ~ Jessica ~ Phoenix 50% Off Black Friday Sale (Ends Nov. 25)
Dress *NEW ~ Volla Gacha (Key Card) ~ Ersch @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival 
(Ends Dec. 6 - Gallery)
Catwa Head
Maitreya Mesh Body 
Model & Photographer Lori Novo


My Ersch Inventory ● Designer AmzErsh

No comments:

Post a Comment