Dancing Butterflies



So what if my grammar is terrible?
Should this stop me from doing what I love to do so much
and what brings peace to my heart?
I love writing
simple words
but that carry all the love in my heart
isn't that what is important?

Open your heart
and let the words from your heart
flow out like tiny butterflies
dancing and leaving footprints
on a crisp white sheet of paper.

So I'll never, never stop writing.
-Lori Novo


Credits
Hair ~ Tumelo ~ Sintiklia
Headpiece ~ Will Gacha Collection (Blue with Lights) RARE ~ Lode @ Shiny Shabby
Dress ~ Bridgie Dress ~ CandyDoll @ Uber
Catwa Head
Maitreya Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo


My Sintiklia Inventory ● Designer Sintikliasims
My LODE Inventory ● Designer Chirzaka Vlodovic
My CandyDoll Inventory ● Designer rebeca Dembo

No comments:

Post a Comment