Belle Epoque & Sintiklia


“I am not a Sunday morning inside four walls
with clean blood
and organized drawers.
I am the hurricane setting fire to the forests
at night when no one else is alive
or awake
however you choose to see it
and I live in my own flames
sometimes burning too bright and too wild
to make things last
or handle
myself or anyone else
and so I run.
run run run
far and wide
until my bones ache and lungs split
and it feels good.
Hear that people? It feels good...
― Charlotte Eriksson

 

Credits
Hair ~ Eliza (Details) ~ Sintiklia
Dress ~ New Chances Gacha Collection (RARE) Key CardBelle Epoque 
Head Piece ~ New Chances Gacha Collection (Common) Key Card ~ Belle Epoque 
Catwa Head
Maitreya Mesh Body 
Model & Photographer Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful sponsors for their kind support!
Mucho Amor,
Lori Novo
My Sintiklia Inventory ● Designer Sintikliasims
My Belle Epoque Inventory ● Designer Janire Coba

No comments:

Post a Comment