Stalker



Hello beautiful world!

Again, I had a weird dream last night but not as spooky as the one I had the other night about the girls.
last night's dream was about a stalker who wouldn't leave me alone. I was hiding in a small one-room house 
completely surrounded by windows with curtains that were too small so it was hard to hide.
Anyways, this stalker/man kept going around the house trying to see me, so I had to keep crawling around 
from one side to the other so he wouldn't find me. After a while, I heard him walking away 
only to go to my other one-room house that was like a block away to steal my baby that was crying.
Yes, in my dream I had two houses and a baby, crazy I tell you. So I ran out to go save my baby and
started chasing the man, then I woke up.

I think I only dream at night when I am worried about something.
Now, I think there was a baby in my dream last night because I want to have a baby so much with Steppenwolf
but he always says "NO!". Actually last night he said "let me think about it" which in other words, it still means no. :P

He thinks I want a SL baby, ha! I want a real one, the clock is ticking...
tick-tock, tick-tock, see! and I am not getting any younger you know.

Anyways, for now, we are each other's baby so it is all good!

Thanks for reading,
- Lori Novo


Credits
Hair ~ Nox (The Brunette) ~ Little Bones
Lip Color ~ Flirt Alert ~ !IT!
Dress *NEW ~ Dina Dress/String(Legacy/Maitreya) ~ Nerido @ Belle Event
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●sponsors for their kind support!

Designer Lina Nerido


~Nerido~ Dina Dress/String(Legacy/Maitreya)

No comments:

Post a Comment