All The Shine of a Thousand Spotlights



So let's begin by adding some pink and orange and yellows and lilacs
and...
well, you get the idea ;)
Now that my old Mac seems to be working in crisp condition, almost like new,
let us see for how long the thrill of being able to visit beautiful sims and events without crashing 
or having to wait at least 20 minutes for things to completely rez will last us.
As I said before, I do love my dark background photos but why not add color sometimes 
and give my photos some light and life to them. Right?

So we agree!
Peace & Love beautiful world!
SMILE ;)


Credits
Hair ~ Finding You ~ Exile
Flower Wreath ~ Anna Wreath (Yellow) Gacha RARE ~ LODE
Outfit *NEW ~ Jennifer ~ Belle Epoque
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!
Mucho Amor,
Lori Novo

My LODE Inventory ● Designer Chirzaka Vlodovic

Belle Epoque - Jennifer
Legacy - Maitreya


No comments:

Post a Comment