Like the Color Blue

EXPLORING SECOND LIFE


For days now I have been obsessed over Red Dead Redemption 2 RP believe it or not!
But to be honest with you what attracts me most to the game is the beautiful landscapes.
Funny though, I don't like RP in Second Life but when it comes to RDR 2, now, that's another thing. ;)

But moving on to other things,
I have been enjoying so much being able to explore new places in Second Life now that my Mac 
is working well. Today I visited Oasis Resort Naturist (Adult), a beautiful tropical island 
with a dress code of either naked or swimsuit, and of course, I chose to go naked!
HA! just kidding :P



Anyways, only adult humans are allowed and there is a 250L fee to join their group.
There are many things to enjoy during your visit, especially if you become a group member
(like the use of objects), but don't worry, for those of you who can't afford a membership, there are
plenty of other things for you to do as well.

Now I have a new place to show my Steppenwolf tonight! ;)
Please don't forget to show some Linden love during your visit. All donations big or small
will be greatly appreciated.

See you all there!
Mucho Amor,
Lori Novo


Credits
Hair ~ Windsong ~ Exile
Flower ~ Hibiscus (Indigo) ~ Cazimi
Outfit *NEW ~ Gigi Set ~ Narcisse
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo

Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!

🌴

My Narcisse Inventory ● Designer Narcisse



-Narcisse- Gigi Set


No comments:

Post a Comment