My Special Windowmonso



Hola beautiful world! <3

So there's this window in my bedroom (RL) from where I can look at the park that is just across
the street from our home. Now, this is my favorite window because I get to see outside so many
beautiful things every day. I love to watch how the branches of the trees move with the wind and
how the leaves fall so gently to the ground in the fall. I love to watch the clouds on sunny days
and believe it or not, those rainy-gray days are my favorite ones to see. 

Across the park, I get to enjoy watching children playing on the swings and slides or just running
around so happy. I also love watching people walk their dogs, some so small that I can barely see
them while others as big as a calf. It is so funny to watch the big dog owners struggling to get a
good grip on the dog's leach that sometimes the dog will get loose and I get to witness the
dog owner chasing after the dog, just hilarious.

There are always people jogging or just walking which I also like to do in the afternoons.
Sometimes there are birthday parties held there since we have picnic tables and barbeque grills.
Sometimes I get to see young couples having romantic picnics under a tree. 

There are also tennis courts in this park that I can see from my special window where daily
and at all hours of the day, people come to use. Sometimes I'll see groups of young people playing
soccer or some other outdoor sports while others ride bikes or practice yoga.

Often events are held there like fairs, outdoor movies, small concerts, school field trips, etc.,
and even religious ceremonies. I live in the middle of town so this park could be considered my
miniature central park like the one in New Youk City.

These are just some of the things I get to see from my window in the park, now the beautiful
things I get to see from my window are not only things that happen across the street. 

I get visited every day by birds, many kinds of birds that stop at the big tree by my window.
Cardinals, doves, woodpeckers, etc., etc. There are hummingbirds that also stop by every day
to say hello. Now these beautiful miniature birds don't just fly around but they will come to my
window and as I tap on the glass they stay right where I am tapping for a while,
not afraid but they seem to like watching my hand.

There are also squirrels that come to the tree by my window and like looking in, 
always curious to see what's happening inside. Something funny about my squirrels though, 
I often get to see them being chased by the birds but I wonder if they are playing because,
after a while, they both will stop exhausted and then relax together.

There are also lizards on my tree but sometimes I'll see one on my window, outside the glass,
tap, tap, I tap a lot on my window I tell you. I have spotted maybe three types of lizards, 
some seem very fragile and will change color to a beautiful green, while others look kind of scary,
very big and scaly. The other kind is the striped one which seems to enjoy bathing in the sun.

There are many other beautiful things I get to see outside my window and today was no exception,
early in the afternoon, it started raining again, a semi-heard rain, it was beautiful!  I love everything
about the rain, how it looks and sounds, how it feels, and even how it makes the ground smell so
nice. Anyway, after a while, I decided to look outside my window while it rained and got to see
such a sweet moment. It was two young ladies, each with a child. One had a baby in her arms,
and the other was holding the hand of a toddler, maybe 18 to 24 months old, all four were barefooted,
and they were playing in the rain. The toddler was so adorably cute, chubby, and with no shirt on,
he was so chubby that he looked like a little circle, a wet one ;) and he kept kicking in the puddle of
water. All four seemed so happy that I even felt like joining them.

My beautiful quartet stayed playing in the rain for a good while without even realizing how much joy
that had brought to my eyes. These are the things I feel so thankful for.

You have to agree with me that this was a beautiful thing to witness.
I had been very saddened by George Floyds' death and all the destruction and the violent riots
that have been happening that watching the young mothers and their babies enjoying the rain, 
was just what I needed.

Thanks for reading,
Lori Novo


Coming now to Second Life,
Earlier today I visited Snakes Resort (Moderate) which I liked very much.
It has many great spots to enjoy but they are scattered around the sim 
so you really need to look for them.

Snakes Resort has also houses and shop rentals available. 
And other than the beautiful spots I took pictures to show you, you will also find 
a clubhouse, zombie shooting, bowling, shooting range, and a track,
these are just some of the other great attractions in the sim.

I hope you enjoyed the story about my special window.
Now you know why I love it so much and why I never want to have to give it up.

Credits
Hair ~ Evelynn ~ [monso]
Earrings *NEW ~ Skyler ~ Kunglers @ Cosmopolitan Event (Ends /June 13  Gallery)
Top *NEW ~ Leanna Ruffle Top ~ Giz Seorn @ Uber Event (Ends June 22 / Gallery)
Shorts *NEW ~ Clio Denim Shorts ~ Giz Seorn @ Uber Event (Ends June 22 / Gallery)
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!
Mucho Amor,
Lori Novo

My Kunglers Inventory ● Designer Ava Kungler
My Giz Seorn Inventory ● Designer Giz Seorn
Hikaru Enimo

Click On Pictures to Enlarge



GIZ SEORN: Leana Ruffle Top
Freya - Lara - Legacy


GIZ SEORN: Clio Denim Shorts
Freya - Lara - Legacy

No comments:

Post a Comment