Be My Once In a Lifetime



It's after 2am and I can't sleep.
My Steppenwolf has been under the weather for a few days now and I can't help
worrying sick with this Coronavirus going on. Anyway, my Steppenwolf is fine, he's been working from home 
and has the groceries delivered to the house, he is really taking all the precautions necessary
to stay safe, he'll be ok in no time. ;)

But really, what's going on with all these people not wearing masks and going out everywhere
as if Corona is not a thing anymore. Last time I checked, Coronavirus is still very much
among us and people are still in danger of getting sick. In our county, the number
of new cases has tripled in the last two weeks with some having to be hospitalized and
unfortunately we continue to lose lives every day.

Please dear friends, continue to keep safe. You are too precious to put your health in danger.
If you must go out, wear your masks and keep some distance from other people.
Hopefully, soon it'll be 100% safe to go back to normal and then we can go out and give
hugs to every single person that we see. 

Thanks for reading my beautiful people!
Mucho Amor,
Lori Novo


Credits
Hair ~ Bethy ~ Sintiklia
Lip Color ~ Talya Lipstick Collection ~ euphoric
Eyes ~ Ozonic Eyes 01 ~ Lotus
Headpiece ~ Begonia (Red) Gacha ~ LODE
Dress *NEW ~ Natalia ~ Belle Epoque @ FaMESHed Event (Ends June 27 - Gallery)
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!

🌹

My Sintiklia Inventory ● Designer Sintikliasim
My LODE Inventory ● Designer Chirzaka Vlodovic

 

Belle Epoque - Natalia
Legacy - Maitreya

    

No comments:

Post a Comment