Quietly I Feel Your Whisper Settle On Me



"Carry me home when the light in my eyes does fade.
Carry me home when the shadow comes to take me away.
Lay down my bones knowing I'll be in a better place.
Release my soul, carry me home.

Carry me home there's no sorrow down in the ground.
Carry me home don't you weep for I am freedom bound.
Lay down my bones there is peace within the light I found.
Release my soul, carry me home."
-lyrics

Beautiful lyrics, indeed, won't you agree?
So poetic, but if you know me well by now, you would know how much I love this
type of music. Steppenwolf always makes fun of me saying that I am attracted to 
dark and sad songs and he's not wrong.

Anyway, let me share again something about me that I shared a long time ago.
At 6 months old I became very ill and I actually died, I was pronounced dead by the doctor
who had tried to save my life. As the doctor and the nurses walked away to give my mother
some time to say goodbye, she embraced my tiny body in her arms and cried asking God not
to take me. And I opened my eyes again, and here I am. So I like to believe that I was born twice
into this world, the first time on November 2nd which is the day the dead are celebrated in 
Mexico and the second time on that night in my mother's arms.

I have never been a healthy person due to that illness that almost took me that night,
and though I have lived a life full of physical pain and with the years my condition continues to 
worsen, I am thankful to be alive. I find life beautiful even with all the pain I have lived with
during my lifetime.

All the years I have lived after I opened my eyes again in my mother's arms on that day
have been a gift and a miracle that I am so thankful for. 
And every day that I get to wake up to see my children's smiles and to hear 
an "I love you" from Steppenwolf, or see another sunrise or a sunset, and feel the rain,
these, my friends, are the things that I didn't miss because for some reason I got a second
chance to stay in this world!

Thanks for reading my beautiful people!
Much love,
Lori Novo


Credits
Hair ~ Anaia ~ Wasabi Pills
Hat ~ Penny Gacha (Gold-Brown Hat) ~ Meva
Outfit *NEW ~ Beach Shirt Dress ~ Baiastice @ Collabor88 (Ends July 6 - Gallery)
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!


My Baiatice Inventory ● Designer Sissy Pessoa


Baiastice_Beach Shirt Dress-All Colors+8 Bonus
Alice - Freya - Hourglass - Legacy - Maitreya - Perky
Dress Print & Sheer / Available in 16 Colors
Each Color Hide (Show/Hide Bikini Bra & Panties - Tassells)
8 Bonus in FatPack Only (Mix & Match All Parts) via HUD
50% Off on FatPack (All Colors via HUD) / Demo Available

 

No comments:

Post a Comment