Only in Second Life ◆ FluteBarbarian

Stop staring ladies, he's married!


Oh my, do you see what I am seeing? It's so big... and red. 
I wonder if it comes in brown... brown would be nice...
I like how it sways as he moves... Hold on let me ask him...
Hey Flutebarbarian, where did you get your hair from?

WHAT? 
What did you all think I was talking about, hmmm? :P

Anyways, I Kept running into Flute with his big.... hmmm, hair 
almost at every store I went to for the Saturday Sales today. It was hard not to notice his big "hair"
among the crowd of people. I wasn't the only one noticing to be honest.

GIRL ONE
FluteBarbarian: hi
FluteBarbarian: can u stop lookin at my friend's penis
Girl One: bit hard to miss
FluteBarbarian: pls don't look at mine either
FluteBarbarian: IT'S RUDE
FluteBarbarian: TAKE A PICTURE IT WILL LAST LONGER!!!!!!!!!!
Girl One: go beep yourself or better still go beep your friend
FluteBarbarian: wow, you really have a penis staring problem don't u

Oh yes, I forgot to mention Flute was with a friend but I only noticed Flute at the time
maybe because he was the one in red and you know how much I love red.
Sorry Flute's friend :(


When I saw him honestly I couldn't stop laughing, unfortunately, not everyone found this enormous
and big man amusing like I did, hmmm, maybe there is there something wrong with me?
Naw, I am fine... right?

GIRL TWO
FluteBarbarian: can you not?????
Girl Two: Not sure what you mean
FluteBarbarian: can you stop looking at my penis please, i am married
Girl Two: Don't troll me I am here to shop
FluteBarbarian: DO NOT LOOK AT MY PENIS
FluteBarbarian: THANK YOU
Girl Two: How about you get out of my face
FluteBarbarian: im going to have to tell my wife... she isnt going to like this...
FluteBarbarian: u have been warned

See what I mean? Poor Flute had to keep fighting left and right from all these girls that wouldn't
stop staring at his jewels.

GIRL THREE
FluteBarbarian: hi can you stop staring at my penis its rude..
Girl Three: Umm
Girl Three: I cant even see you cause im on "Show Friends Only"
FluteBarbarian: well then turn it off of show penises only because i know ur lookin
Girl Three: 'kay, yeah, bye
FluteBarbarian: please i am married, i dont want to have to tell them
Girl Three: Congrats, you just earned a block

Some women wouldn't even take a "no" for an answer...

GIRL FOUR
FluteBarbarian: hi
FluteBarbarian: i am married
FluteBarbarian: pls stop lookin at my penis
Girl Four: loooool you look so ugly I never looked at you I only wanted save bro save ur stupid words  OK  byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fuc*ing asshole
Girl Four: LMAO



Let them laugh Flute, he who laughs last wins. (Winks, Winks)
And what, do these ladies really think you are easy prey? Of course you are not!
Plus what these ladies don't get is that you are already married to your beautiful Honeybear.

GIRL FIVE
FluteBarbarian: this is what u look like

Girl Five: not my fault your connection is a sh*t
FluteBarbarian: what
FluteBarbarian: can u stop messaging me i am  married
FluteBarbarian: i dont want to have to tell her about u
Girl Five: beep you beep

All that anger and hate my ladies, where is it coming from?


Anyway, I am sure that many like me were having a great time watching Flute wearing
the new red pants that he got just for fun. I would like to give him a HUGE thanks for making 
my day. Also for inspiring me to start blogging again about the wonderful people I meet 
in Second Life every day. And finally, for accepting to be my new victim, I mean, my new 
interesting person to introduce to you all. I really had a great time and hope to continue to 
find more interesting, beautiful, and funny content to share in the blog, hell yaaa!

FluteBarbarian Resident: i looked at ur blog when u messaged me and noticed it looked serious 
so i was thinkin, she's is for sure putting me in some idiot section lol

Not at all dear friend, you go straight to my Only in my Second Life section.
 Hugs for you and your beautiful Honeybear. Keep safe and happy.

And for you all my beautiful readers, have an amazing night or day, wherever you are
and much love.

Thanks for reading!
Lori Novo

1 comment:

  1. Off-Line from Flute

    [6:16] FluteBarbarian: wow that is honestly amazing lol. very well done and thought out, thank u!
    [6:16] FluteBarbarian: i dont really know much about second life blogs or flickers or anything but i will favorite ur page and keep checking it out !
    [6:17] FluteBarbarian: thank u also for the thoughtful parts about my honeybear too, now i can show her too haha

    ReplyDelete