Walking Advertisement


Hello Beautiful World!
Second time this month that I feel the need to either change some things I wrote in a blog post
or just change the whole text completely. For this post, it is the second option. I do apologize.
This time, let's write something in a totally different direction and make it short.


One thing I refuse to do in Second Life is to be walking around with the name of a store 
over my head. I tell Steppenwolf that I firmly refuse to be used as a walking advertisement
for someone else's business. Actually, this includes clubs, sims, etc.
ZERO advertising over my head!
I like only my name up there, but believe me, if I had a way of also being able to remove that too
so no one else could see it, I would.
Maybe there is?

Another thing that I dislike 100% is items that have the designer's/ shop logo on them.
That's another way of being used as a walking advertisement.
I don't like to see store logos on my jewelry, clothing, accessories, etc.

I remember years ago when it was the anniversary of one of my favorite stores and the designer
made the group gift to celebrate the anniversary and it was the most beautiful necklace ever.
It was so perfect and so beautifully detailed and I loved almost everything about it, except
that right in the middle of the pendant it had the designer's name, not even the store's name!
Let's just say the name was Brenda, now imagine yourself walking around wearing this
beautiful necklace with a "Brenda" name on it, and your name most likely isn't Brenda so now
what? See what I mean?
I liked that necklace so much that I tried to remove the name but of course, the designer had
made sure that the name stayed there. So my second option was to change my name to Brenda
only on the days that I wanted to wear it, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

So as you can see here, no walking advertisement is available unless it is my own store that
I am advertising but I can't since I don't have one :P
OR if I get paid a nice fee from the designer, I accept Lindens, Gift Cards, and even cash,
you know, $$$$$$USD :P

Thanks for Reading!
Much Love,
Lori Novo
 


Credits
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!


No comments:

Post a Comment