Florence del Mio Cuore



Muah!
Amore mio, ti adoro con tutto il mio cuore, per sempre tuo.


As she walked by him, he took her in his arms trapping her in a loving hug.
They looked into each other's eyes seeing the reflection of each other in them
My love... she whispered.
Shhhhh... he said as his lips touched hers in a soft kiss.
pulling her closer, her body began to tremble
and he smiled...
there was no need for words anymore.



Sim Description
Florence At Low Tide has been designed and landscaped by Iska (sablina)
Home of Gnaaah Xeltentat and Tomaso Franizzi
Florence was named in honor of both our RL Mom's
~ Flickr ~


Please feel free to comment, I would love to hear from you. 
Click On Pictures To View Full Size / Credits on Me at Very Bottom


Hello Beautiful World!

Today I come to you all the way from Florence, Italy, a beautiful place for you to visit.
I was so excited to show my Steppenwolf this place since my husband is half-Italian.
A funny thing, I feared Italian men before I met my Steppenwolf. I had heard so many stories
about them and many of my friends always advised me to stay away from them. But then my
baby appeared one night in my life, and not only did I fall deeply in love with him, but now I
am starting to believe that my friends were exaggerating. ;)


I find Florence a very romantic sim.
And if you do not believe me, just ask the Crisps.


This is Alexis Crisp and her husband Crispy Crisp
They were a couple that I spotted from far away and I thought they looked so beautiful together
that I couldn't resist taking their picture. They both are photographers in Second Life and if you 
like to check their beautiful work here you have her Flickr and here his.


Now, let's continue our walk down the beautiful hillside.
One thing I liked very much was that I noticed several people riding bikes along the roads. I am
not sure if these were their own bicycles or if they are available to visitors somewhere around the
landing point.


I preferred to explore the beautiful sim's grounds from the highest point in the land, a swing
hanging from an air balloon.

 and almost fell.


Some people simply go there to relax since it is so peaceful.
This is Saaya00 whom I had the pleasure of chatting with after I had IMed her to say hello.
Yes, I did interrupt her peaceful afternoon with my IM but I don't think she minded because
she was very nice and friendly.



You will see, dogs, chickens, birds, rabbits, horses, fish, goats, cats, etc.,

 
 and SHEEP. OMG you all have no idea how much I love sheep, we go way back ;)
I love them so much that my Steppenwolf bought for me a whole bunch of them, like about 20
of them and he named each one of them for me. You have no idea how hard it is for me to remember
all their names and to tell them apart since they all look the same. So I just go, SHEEP!"
and they all come running to me then Steppenwolf has to rescue me everytime. ;)  
 

Another person that I had the pleasure of interrupting while she was working on her blog, 
I mean, had the pleasure of chatting with was ღ Pῐղk  Ŋøϻєяcч ღ (katiana34). I think she was 
actually trying to get a ride somewhere to find happiness as her sign said.
Pῐղk  Ŋøϻєяcч is also a photographer just like yours truly. I got to save all her info
before getting picked up by a perfect stranger. Just kidding!... 😳 Danger!
Blog ● Flickr ● Facebook


And finally, the other person I had the pleasure of seeing there was my good friend Darren.
Yes, I left him for last because he was the last person I saw during my visit to this beautiful sim.
Mmm, I think he is still waiting for that prince charming that we all dream of. ;)


And this is all for this blog post. Actually, I am lying, we are not even close to being done just yet.
You still need to look at the rest of the pictures that I took while I was there.
Please remember to show some Linden love during your visit. All donations big or small
are greatly appreciated.

Hope you enjoyed our walk together down the beautiful roads of Florence.
With all of you by my side, every place is beautiful by a million times.
Thank you so much!

Much Love,
Lori Novo


*** Picture by Steppenwolf ***


Credits on Me
Sintiklia - Hair Faithe
(New) Baiastice_Bony Blouse-All Colors+8 Bonus (Details) FaMESHed Event (Ends Sep. 27)
(New) Baiastice_Bony Trousers-All colors+8 Bonus (DetailsFaMESHed Event (Ends Sep. 27)
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!


My Sintiklia's Inventory ● Designer Sintikliasim
~
My Baiastice Inventory ● Designer Sissy Pessoa

No comments:

Post a Comment