VIVA MEXICO!

Que Linda Esta La Mañana en Que Vengo a Felicitarte mi Mexico Lindo!


Bring the Tequila shots my beautiful people to help Darren and me celebrate
our beautiful Mexico's Independence Day!


Hello Beautiful World!
Mexico celebrates its Independence Day today, September 16.
But just hours ago, September 15,  our Mexican people gathered just before midnight for
El Grito which is El Grito de Dolores "the cry", that Father Miguel Hidalgo delivered to
his people back in September 1810.

You can read more about this celebration in La Historia Detras Del Grito de Independencia 
"The History behind the Cry for Independence. However, the article was written in Spanish 
but I am sure you can translate the page to your own language.


I am so glad to have my BFF Darren to share this day with. He and my mother both come
from the same beautiful state of Jalisco, Mexico. He also sends all his love and best wishes
to all our beautiful Mexican sisters and brothers. We all are a big family for sure. ;)

VIVA MEXICO!


Click On Pictures To View Full Size




Credits on Me
Frida Hair ~ EMO-tions
Canton Earrings ~ Finesmith
Thalia Heckroth - Yalitza dress (MAITREYA)
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!


No comments:

Post a Comment