Pueblito Mexicano and Fridas Venue

“I tried to drown my sorrows, but the bastards learned how to swim, 
and now I am overwhelmed by this decent and good feeling.”
― Frida Kahlo

Flickr

And so there she was, sitting all alone. Her guitar on hand and singing her sorrows to the wind.
No ears to listen to the laments of her guitar. No ears to listen to the pain that came out from her
mouth. Just her and her guitar. All alone, but who needs an audience in a world that hears but doesn't
listen. And here we go...



Welcome to
Pueblito Mexicano and Fridas Venue (Adult)
by Ariz Mx - His Flickr


Sim Description
Dear visitor,
Welcome to Pueblito Mexicano and Fridas Venue :)
This is a small and colorful town that is also a tribute to the Mexican painter Frida Kahlo. Enjoy the
cafes, it's fair, bars, canteens, and the rodeo. Get to know its square and its kiosk. Visit the galleries
where we expose great SL artists for you. Join the group for the schedule of live singers' performances
and parties. You will also find some romantic corners to enjoy with your partner or friends, and of
course for photographs. Share them with us in the Flickr group:
Make Pueblito Mexicano your meeting point.


Hello Beautiful World!
I would like to dedicate this blog post to both my mother and grandmother who are in heaven now. <3

When our friend Ariz sent me a message to invite me to his beautiful sim. he mentioned three things
that I love so much in his message and that made me accept the invitation immediately. For one, it is a
beautiful Mexican town, and though he said it was small, it actually isn't, but I'll explain later. Second,
it is a tribute to Mexican painter Frida Kahlo whom I am a big fan of. HERE, you can view the Pinterest
board I put together to honor her life and her art. 


And finally, the town also celebrates Dia de Los Muertos which happens to be my real-life birthday (November 2).
So there you have it, why this beautiful Mexican town by Ariz is very special to me. It brings many
childhood memories of the times shared with my mother and grandmother during the time of Dia de Los Muertos. Visiting the cemetery back in Mexico, buying sugar skulls with our names on them, and chewing on sugar canes while we walked around visiting the graves.


Pueblito Mexicano is so inspiring for photographers. There you can find a tra-zillion little spots where you can take beautiful pictures. For me, the biggest inspiration was posing as Frida Kahlo. I honestly
had not felt this excited in a while to pose as someone I admire so much.

I once wanted to be known as Second Life's Frida and would wear flowers on my hair most of the time,
but then many other Frida's whan-a-bees started popping up so I just gave it up. :P


The very first picture I started this blog post with, was the very first one I took as soon as I landed.
The greeting/landing point is already very beautiful and charming. Just a taste of what you can expect 
as you begin to make your way up to the main point.



As you make your way to the top you will come upon a carnival and then a market area.
But the journey doesn't end there, as I mentioned before, this is pretty much a big town filled with many
beautiful surprises. When you think you have reached the end, just take two more steps and you will discover a new area to explore and enjoy like the rodeo area with a mechanical bull.

*Remember to click on pictures to view the original size.


Now, the biggest surprise for me was when I finally reached the main area. It was as if I made a turn at the corner and before my eyes, a beautiful scene appeared full of color. I couldn't contain my excitement that a "WOW!" escaped my lips. Actually many wow's I kept repeating as I cammed the area from where I was standing. 



This part of the town is beautiful in any direction you look.


You can enjoy a drink with friends in one of the many bars and cafes that can be found in this area.


For our Catholic friends, a Basilica of our Virgin of Guadalupe is one of the important points that
you can visit to pray for world peace, a quick vaccine for COVID-19, and a peaceful
rest for our loved ones who are now in heaven.


You will also find an outdoor art gallery featuring beautiful pieces from some of Second Life's talented
photographers. And of course, a beautiful and very festive cemetery couldn't be missing in such a beautiful town. 
There, some of the permanent residents seem to be having the time of their lives... oops,
I meant, the time of their... oh well, you get the idea. :P


Behind closed gates, you will find this beautiful home, which I want to believe is Frida's. And guarding the property stands alert and ready to bite any intruders, Mina the dog! So adorably cute and not mean at all, I was just joking. :P Mina is very friendly.


I was able to take a quick look inside the house which is beautifully decorated and just a few yards from
it, you can enjoy some time in this beautiful garden.


So there you have it, our own Pueblito Mexicano in Second Life. Full of color and tradition. 
Absolutely one of my favorites and so much recommended for you. Please make sure you pay it a visit
and take many pictures for your SL memories. Also, if you can please show some Linden love during your visit. All donations big and small are so greatly appreciated! <3 I still have to go back and make a donation too.

Was hoping to be able to take a picture with Ariz but he couldn't make it. 
However, I did have the pleasure of having a very nice chat with him. 

Thank you Ariz for creating this beautiful place to share with all of us to enjoy.
God bless you, keep safe, and sending you a HUGE hug!
And many thanks to LODE for sponsoring this blog post! <3
Lori Novo

Credits On Me
Sedora Bracelets ~ Kunglers. bronze
*LODE* Head Accessory - Zinnia Crown [autumn] RARE (Key CardThe Epiphany Event 
(Ends Nov. 12 - Gallery)
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!


My LODE Inventory ● Designer Chirzaka Vlodovic

No comments:

Post a Comment