Hide The Lover

When he comes unexpectedly to Second Life while I am working in my studio...


Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): SURPRISE
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): hi baby
Lori Novo: lol babyyyyy
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): how ya doing?
Lori Novo: hold on babyyy, coming
Lori Novo: hiding the lover under a box :P
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): haha
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): who is that ?
Lori Novo: idk I just call him lover
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): mmm
Lori Novo: I just threw a box over him
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): muchos besos my milkyway
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): i put up cams to catch that lover
Lori Novo: damn it >:(
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): haha
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): bumps yur sweet ass
Second Life: Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo) is offline.



Friday, October 30 / 3:48 PM

1 comment:

  1. very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so mmany interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post!
    Crescendo

    ReplyDelete