In a Spin


Hello Beautiful World!

There are many good moments and others are simply doubtful moments. 
I usually get highs and lows when it comes to my work in my blogging
but mostly in my photography. I begin to start doubting if what I am doing is good enough. I begin to
feel a lack of progress in my work as if I reached a point where I got stuck and just can't seem to advance anymore. 
Actually, I feel as if I have gone in reverse instead of improving and when I feel this
way, I start losing my inspiration and my mind goes blank to the point that I do not know what to write
about anymore.

I know these feelings will pass in a few days or maybe in a few weeks so in the meantime I really need
to stay strong and continue trying my best. The thing is never to give up. So just bear with me during this time. 
I really need to figure out what is causing these feelings. ;)

Much Love,
Lori Novo


Credits
Vanity Hair:: The Nest
- shanghai - Grazie Jewelry Amber
(NEW) Baiastice_Nimue Dress @ Satan Inc (Ends November 2 - Gallery)
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!


My Vanity Hair Inventory ● Designer Tabata Jewell
My Baiastice Inventory ● Designer Sissy Pessoa

    

Baiastice_Nimue Dress-All colors+8 Bonus

No comments:

Post a Comment