I Love it When You Call Me Señorita


Hello Beautiful World!
Once again I've been struggling with health issues and this is the reason why I haven't been
too active in the blog, I do apologize for this. Thankfully, I have been feeling a bit better today probably
due to having one of my medications being approved by my insurance once again. It is an injection that I should be taking twice a month and its cost is 5K per month. I haven't had my medication for a few months now and my body is really feeling it. Earlier today I received a call from my doctor asking me to stop by his office tomorrow for some test so they can get me back on my medication. I can't wait! I am truly in high spirits right now with the good news.


But how are you all doing my beautiful people?
It's been a while since I have written to you. I hope life is treating you well and you are doing fine.
I send a HUGE hug to each one of you and know that I always keep you very close to my heart.
For today, this will be all, a short return introduction to what I hope is a restart in the blog where
I get to write for you all my foolish nonsense. :P

Spread the faith around!
Much Love,
Lori Novo


Credits
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!
WLS: LORI (BONDI)

My LODE Inventory ● Designer Chirzaka Vlodovic
My Kunglers Inventory ● Designer Ava Kungler
~
My Giz Seorn Inventory ● Designer Giz Seorn


GIZ SEORN: Beatrice Dress
Freya - Hourglass - Legacy - Legacy Perky - Maitreya


No comments:

Post a Comment