The Call Of My Heart

Featuring Sintiklia - Kunglers - Baiastice


“I have not always chosen the safest path. 
I've made my mistakes, plenty of them. 
I sometimes jump too soon and fail to appreciate the consequences. 
But I've learned something important along the way: 
I've learned to heed the call of my heart. 
I've learned that the safest path is not always the best path 
and I've learned that the voice of fear is not always to be trusted.”
― Steve Goodier

Credits
Fuwafuwa Look Gacha (Choker) ~ Hazy
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!




Sintiklia - Hair Cath


KUNGLERS - Elma Earrings


Baiastice_Belted Wrap Blouse-All Colors+8+8 Bonus
Freya - H Petite - Hourglass - Legacy - Maitreya -  M Petite - Perky


Baiastice_Low Rise Leather Pants-All Colors+8 Bonus
Freya - Hourglass - Legacy - Maitreya

No comments:

Post a Comment