You Won't Ever Be Lonely

Featuring Sintiklia & Giz Seorn


Steppenwolf,
Thank you baby, for always being there to hold me
when the pain gets too strong in my body or in my heart.
For not letting go and holding on so tight.
For giving me strength when I feel like I can't go on.
For calling me your superwoman when I am about to give up the fight.
For turning my frowns into smiles, even when all I want to do is cry.
Thank you my love.


Hello Beautiful World!
I had so many plans for the new year especially for my blog which I love so much.
However, I wasn't counting that too early into the year I would start having more, new health issues
and even though I have suffered from my health for years now and I am used to the pain
and the disabilities it causes me, I always try to keep a positive outlook in life.
But I can't help feeling down when the unexpected hits so suddenly.

I am on my way to recovery from my surgery now, thank God. It is been a slow and painful
recovery, but I am almost there.;) Just keeping my fingers crossed that I don't get another unexpected
health problem, at least for a while. As soon as I feel much better I hope to work on the plans I had for my blog. 
Not making any promises though. I just need to live one day at a time doing the best that I can.

For now, I would like to take this time to thank you all for your daily and constant love and support.
To all my friends who check on me constantly to see how I am doing and let me know how much
they love me. To all my blog sponsors (Designers) who are too kind with their continuing support for me and my blog, 
and to my Steppenwolf, my rock, my hero, my heart, my everything because without him
I wouldn't know how to confront all these battles on my own.

Much love,
Lori Novo


Credits
*(NEW) GIZ SEORN: Lana / Necklace (Details)  @ UBER (Ends February 22 - Gallery)
*(NEW) GIZ SEORN: Lana Belted Dress (Details) @ UBER (Ends February 22 - Gallery)
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!


My Sintiklia's Inventory ● Designer Sintikliasim
My Giz Seorn Inventory ● Designer Giz Seorn


GIZ SEORN: Lana Belted Dress
Freya - Hourglass - Legacy - Legacy Perky - Maitreya


GIZ SEORN: Lana / Necklace


GIZ SEORN: Lana Belted Dress [FatPack]


No comments:

Post a Comment