Mi Gringo Precioso

OUR MOMENTS TOGETHER


My home (RL) was broken in for a 3rd time a few weeks ago....

Lori Novo: te amo mi gringo precioso
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): haha im yur gringo :)
Lori Novo: yes you is ;)
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): smiles
Lori Novo: baby there's so much going on in my head
Lori Novo: like a storm of thoughts
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): whoa peace citizen
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): are you gonna go vigilante?
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): get that robber bastard?
Lori Novo: baby in a way he won
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): hows that?
Lori Novo: it's like he stole money from us
Lori Novo: because of his actions I had to spend money on very expensive door locks, right?
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): no he contributed to the local economy by incenting you to up your home security
Lori Novo: damn it!
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): but now baby see yu are better protected so maybe he did yu a favor
Lori Novo: baby I been thinking I hope there's not a next time but if there' is
Lori Novo: idk wht I am gonna do but I have to stop him from getting away
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): dont be crazy baby
Lori Novo: like hold him down til police arrives
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): no no
Lori Novo: no baby, that way they'll know not to mess with me
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): get some pepper spray and zapp him if he gets close
Lori Novo: no baby, I want to knock him out
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): no that's foolishness  I knw yu get mad but yu dont want them to hurt you
Lori Novo: I would take like boxing or wrestling
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): sighs
Lori Novo: and jump him from a corner
Lori Novo: and pin him down to the floor while the police arrive
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): even if i was there i wouldn't do that
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): id start yelling and blasting the airhorn or take out my Colt 45
 and start shooting blanks
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): then dial 911
Lori Novo: no baby, I would protect u
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): laffs
Lori Novo: u could pick me up and throw me to him
Lori Novo: and I would wrestle him while you call the police
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): silly thang

No comments:

Post a Comment