Words That Kill

Featuring 
Thalia Heckroth  Sintiklia  Kunglers




"STOP THAT TYPING!!!",
the upstairs old lady shouted as soon as the young writer opened the door.
"For God's sake, every key you press pounds in my head like thunder." she continues.
The young writer apologizes as she watches her old neighbor struggle to walk upstairs
 back to her apartment.
"Blah, Blah, Blah, always complaining old witch." the young writer whispers.
She closes the door and returns to her desk to her old typewriter. She looks at the clock
and realizes it is almost 11 p.m. She has been typing a whole bunch of nonsense for 
hours failing to come up with anything worth keeping. The wastebasket next to her desk 
it is now completely overflowing with crumpled sheets of paper containing started sentences 
and unfinished paragraphs. She feels both mentally and physically exhausted; all she wants
at this point is to close her eyes to give her head a break.
"Why don't you just drop dead once and for all?", she murmurs.
As she sits again on her old red desk chair, she takes a small sip from her coffee cup
and stares at the wall feeling an empty head for words to type in her old typewriter.
Irritated by the lack of inspiration and her old neighbor's interruption, she fists her hands in anger.
"Old witch, how I hate you!" these words scream in her head as she begins to fade away.
Suddenly her fingers begin to type away as if they had a mind of their own...
Click Click Click Click

"The old lady, wearing her long, gray gown makes her way to the bathroom.
There is fear in her eyes as she is being chased by someone.
She falls to her knees imploring mercy but the hands of the intruder show no clemency as they
surround her neck in a tight grip, causing the life of the old lady to leave her body. 
Click Click Click Click
After, the intruder washes his hands in the bathroom sink to wash away the sin he has just committed.
He grabs one of the three neatly folded little towels with the lavender rose prints to dry his hands,
and runs rapidly downstairs to the front door of the apartment building before anyone can see him.
He escapes."
Click Click Click Click

Knock Knock!
The young writer is awakened early the next morning by her next-door neighbor.
She opens the door to find that many of the building's residents have gathered around by the
building's main entrance. Two policemen coming from upstairs carry a body covered with a white sheet.
"What is going on? What happened? the young writer asks her neighbor.
"The old lady from upstairs was murdered last night, they still don't know who did it." her neighbor
responds.

Shocked by the horrible news, the young writer begins to feel dizzy, and as she begins to walk back to
her apartment's door, she drops a little towel with the lavender rose prints that she had been holding
all this time. "Dear, you dropped something."

-Written by Lori Novo

You can read my other stories HERE ● My Quotes & Poems HERE ● All My Writings HERE


Hello Beautiful World!
Today I begin with the above short story that I wrote last night. 
It was a silly, little idea for a story that I got a while back and had added to my long list 
of stories to write.

I often get these ideas for stories in my head which I save with the hopes of writing them for you
someday. Unfortunately, my health continues to be not so good so my head is not all there ;)
But life goes on, and so we must too, never give up and always keep the faith 
that better days will come. Smile, Smile, and continue to smile no matter how strong the storm.


By the way, the beautiful location that I used for this post is home to
Adult Furniture - Buildings - Home Decor -  Garden - Adult Animations (MarketPlace)


I took these pictures at one of the model homes but for a moment I thought that this
was actually a private residence when I noticed a couple when they arrived and made their way
to the upstairs bedroom area. I was waiting to get kicked out for trespassing but they never did.
Then I thought maybe these homeowners were just too nice and didn't have the heart to tell me to get out. 
So I sat on all the couches, ate in the kitchen, and almost jumped into the pool but decided not to
since it was still a little chilly out there. But before leaving and just to make sure that I hadn't intruded, 
I checked and there it was, the big advertisement sign with the building's description and price.

Twilight House Unfurnished. 2000L
Twilight House Furnished PG 7500L
Twilight House Furnished Adult 15100L


Time to go for now my beautiful people. Hope you enjoyed your visit and take care of each other.
Much love,
Lori Novo


Credits

Thalia Heckroth - Liana top MEGA FATPACK
Legacy - Maitreya


Thalia Heckroth - Sabre skinny jeans FATPACK
Legacy - Maitreya

No comments:

Post a Comment