Two Singing Stars @ JuVa

Today my Second Life day started with two amazing SecondLife singers that were performing
at my Juvie's 

Know for sure that my Juvie is always looking out for only the best of the best in Second Life.
HERE, you can keep informed of upcoming events.

By the way,
Happy Pride Month!
Love is love, and I love you all!  <3


Today I was blown away by what I can honestly say is the best SL singer I have ever heard.
This is Skye Galaxy an amazing singer that had me at the first song he performed.

And here is one of his SL performances



I know, WOW, I get chills listening to him.
Sadly I think he mentioned something about taking some time off from SL for a while,
weeks, maybe months. Dang it, why didn't I find him earlier, dang it, DANG IT! >:(
Anyways, it is understandable that all of us sometimes need time to enjoy other things in life.
One thing is for sure, from this day on I'll remain one of his fans, which is something I never do
in Second Life, but with a talent like his, I break the rule and I'll try to enjoy every one of his
performances until he has to leave and then wait faithfully for his return.

Join Skye's groups to keep informed on his live music events & DJ sets.
Booking handled by Lo Bloch


And this beautiful lady is
SEMINA

So very talented and a with a melancholy style making every song she performed her own.
I am not sure if "melancholy" is the right word to describe her style, but I'll say it is pretty amazing, to be honest, 
it is my favorite. I really felt at home with her singing.

And here is one of SEMINA's performances.



Absolutely wonderful and lovely, LOVE IT!

You can join her group to keep updated with upcoming performances.
And here are her: Flickr - Youtube Channel - SoundCloud - Discord


Thank you so much my beautiful people, keep spreading the love and kindness
and don't forget to smile!

Much Love,
Lori Novo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment