The Most Painful Act of Love

Cosette
My beautiful baby kitty. Today letting you go has been one of the hardest things.
You were with us for almost nine years bringing so much love and beautiful memories
to our lives. THANK YOU, my precious one. You will never be forgotten.
I will carry you in my heart forever.
No more pain my beautiful kitty. I don't know if there's a special place where
kitties go to rest forever, but one thing I do want to believe is that now you have
become a very bright and warm ray of sunshine as I told you before you were taken away.
At 5:17 the sun became much brighter as I was looking out the window.
Was that the moment when you closed your beautiful blue eyes forever?
I believe so!

Now continue to live in the sunshine of every beautiful day,
but most importantly,  you will never stop living in our hearts
and the sweet memories of your time with us will continue to shine
just as bright as the day we brought you home.

Love you with all my heart my beautiful
Cosette
R.I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment