It's Purple!


Hello Beautiful World!
Last night I had a dream. However, this dream was very different from any other dream I have
ever had in my whole life. My dream was a single image. I had been asleep for hours, not dreaming
anything at all. Suddenly, I saw a place, almost like a picture, but it wasn't a picture 
and I was looking at it from a distance.

This place looked a lot like New Santorini from Calas Galadhon. Beautiful buildings
skirting a mountain. All pure white with blue trimming just like those in Santorini. However,
the only other color was beautiful big flowers all in a deep purple. The flowers somehow seemed to
glow as if were trying to capture my attention, which they did. They stood up making everything else around them almost disappear. Looking at them gave me a sense of peace and joy since these beautiful flowers seemed to be happy if somehow that emotion is possible to be perceived from a flower.

The angle of my view never moved around or closer or further. As I said before, it was almost as if 
I was looking at a picture. However, from where I was standing, I could see the flowers moving
with the wind. This image that I saw in my dream only lasted a very seconds, top ten the most.
It was as if I had been in a totally dark theater and suddenly on the big screen an image pops
up for a few seconds and then it disappears.

When I saw the image all I said was "It's purple!" and I woke up.
I am not sure if I said that when I was still asleep or as soon as I woke up.
But for some reason, I feel I started saying it while still asleep and ended the phrase as I woke up.
And there it was, the answer to my question to my mother.
PURPLE!


This morning I tried to capture what I had seen in my dream last night. So I went to Calas
because I remembered that New Sanatorini looked kind of like the buildings in my dream. When I
first got there I was feeling very happy because I felt my mother had sent me the answer to
what her favorite color was. But you all know how our heads love to play with our thoughts
so while I was taking these pictures, I started doubting my dream. I started thinking maybe it was
nothing and I was just too eager to believe that it was when suddenly this song started playing...



Not only was that one of my mother's favorite songs, but the singer Lola Beltran was also one of my
mother's favorite Mexican singers, and as you all know, that is also one of my very favorite songs.
I had been at Calas for over an hour and all they had been playing were romantic, old English songs
but just as I begin to doubt the beauty of my dream, this song starts to play. You may want to call it
coincidence but I prefer to call it confirmation.

In the above picture, I tried to recreate what I had seen in my dream. But to be honest with you,
it's not even close. The flowers were bigger and everything was much more beautiful. Almost
like heavenly. I have become so skeptical about many things in life that many times I may be 
dismissing those miracles that God sent us to help make our lives better and our hearts happier.

Thanks for reading my beautiful people!
Keep your hearts open to the beauty of miracles and never stop believing
that if you ask, you will definitely be answered... somehow.

Much Love,
Lori Novo


Credits
WINGS-HAIR-TO0618
Flower ~ Fiji ~ Truth
[POM] Ava Earrings / Piece Of Me
Seniha. Nadja Set
Model & Photographer Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment