We Should Be Dancing!

This is how I spent my SL day today while my Steppenwolf took the doggie to get groomed in RL...




 
My baby moves at midnight
Goes right on 'til the dawn
My woman takes me higher
My woman keeps me warm
What you doin' on your bed on your back? Ah
What you doin' on your bed on your back? Ah
You should be dancing, yeah
Dancing, yeah...
 


 
She's juicy and she's trouble
She gets it to me good
My woman gives me power
Goes right down to my blood
What you doin' on your bed on your back? Ah
What you doin' on your bed on your back? Ah
You should be dancing, yeah
Dancing, yeah...
 


Hello Beautiful World!
Today I had a great time booging down and bouncing back and forth from the 70s to the 80s,
all these thanks to my SL brother  ɢεoffʀεʏ Ŧıʀεнᴀwк (geoffrey.firehawk),
that teleported me around 12 SLT to the SL I Said No Event to benefit 
RAINN
(Rape Abuse & Incest National Network) which is running from July 16 - August 16.

There were designers, bloggers, family, and friends, on the floor.
All, like a big happy family.




Our Hosts, Moragan Incognito and ɢεoffʀεʏ Ŧıʀεнᴀwк (geoffrey.firehawk)


With DJ Catalysis




 
It's raining men, hallelujah, it's raining men, amen
I'm gonna go out to run and let myself get
Absolutely soaking wet
It's raining men, hallelujah
It's raining men, every specimen
Tall, blonde, dark and lean
Rough and tough and strong and mean...
 

Nina (ninasoleil)
Blossoms (blossoms.sweetwater)
Zenzous : Model for The Powerhouse Collective
Jan Bacon (jan1.ying) : Photographer

 
God bless mother nature, she's a single woman too
She took off to heaven and she did what she had to do
She taught every angel, she rearranged the sky
So that each and every woman could find her perfect guy
Oh, it's raining men, yeah...
♫ 


And here with my dance partner. :P
lukrecia merchiston (lukrecia.merchiston)



 
… Go on now, go, walk out the door
Just turn around now
'Cause you're not welcome anymore
Weren't you the one who tried to break me with goodbye?
You think I'd crumble?
You think I'd lay down and die?
… Oh no, not I, I will survive
Oh, as long as I know how to love, I know I'll stay alive
I've got all my life to live
And I've got all my love to give and I'll survive
I will survive...
 

  

Gino Vendetta (lucious.morningstar) : Model / BloggerPhotographer
EPITOME Love (epitomelove) : Designer
Clodettte
Loli (lolita.paragorn) : Blogger / Photographer

These are more of the beautiful people I got to photograph while I was at the event.
I am sure I missed some because there were just too many and I couldn't keep up.
For those that I missed I do apologize.


Hanne Strawberry Kenin (hanne.kenin) : Model / Blogger / Photographer / Pink Moon Poses Owner
Soul (twinkboy7)
Jude Tatham : Model / Writer / DJ / Blogger / Photographer / Roleplayer / Stylist / Show Creator
Lis Darkfold Rey de Dean (lis.darkfold) : Blogger / Photographer
Jan Bacon (jan1.ying) : Photographer



 
You see, you were born
Born, born to be alive
(Born to be alive)
You see, you were born
Born, born (born to be alive)...
 

 

Moni (monica.querrien) : Photographer
Jonelle (jonelledevonshire) : Model / Blogger / Photographer / Stylist
Tik (tikvafary)
Daniela (daniela69) : Photographer
Selene (selene.takeda) : Model


Darla LeRoy (darlamack) : POWER Model / Photographer



 
You are the dancing queen
Young and sweet
Only seventeen
Dancing queen
Feel the beat from the tambourine, oh yeah
You can dance
You can jive
Having the time of your life
Ooh, see that girl
Watch that scene
Digging the dancing queen...
 

Thank for stopping by my beautiful people.
keep happy, keep smiling and keep dancing
as if everyone is watching a dancing queen. ;)

Much Love
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment