The Answer In A Dream




Hello Beautiful World!
The other day while working on restoring some of my old blog posts I came upon one that made me
laugh. It was an article I wrote titled Goo Goo Joob Goo!, back in the year 2014 where I talked about 
my inventory and how I was trying to keep it to a minimum of 30K items.

"I really don't want to become a hoarder because that, even in Second Life, can't be healthy.
I try to keep my inventory nicely organized and not go higher than 30K items."

Easier said than done!
My worst fear back then was to let the number of items I had reach 100K.
Eight years later and I find myself now with 205,767 items, with more than half of them being unpacked
objects, so that number can very easily multiply at least by three once I get to open everything. I wonder
how much higher is that number for designers/creators?

When I first started Second Life, my friend Catero Revolution advised me to immediately organize
every item I would get so I could keep a neatly organized inventory. Little did I listen to his advice
and now I live to regret it. An unorganized inventory is truly a nightmare. I have been spending 
months and months, not to mention the years invested working on it. I seriously think it'll take me
a bunch of years more to finally get it to how I want it to be.

So I guess I am 100% a Second Life hoarder!


But changing the subject now. Lately, I have been remembering my mother more than usual.
I get very sad at times because I miss her so much. Yesterday I suddenly realized that even though
my mother and I were very close, I never asked her what was her favorite color. Isn't that sad?
I know what made her happy in life, which was almost everything. She was a happy person that 
loved life. I only wish I had asked her what was her favorite color. I hope she sends me the answer 
somehow because I really want to know. Maybe in a dream.

"Virita, what is your favorite color?"


So with this, I leave you for now. But not before I give you the same advice my friend gave to me
when I was just starting Second Life, every time you get something new in your inventory, immediately
place it in the right folder. Don't let things get piled up and out of hand. And secondly, take the time
to get to know as much as you can from those you love dearly. Even the smallest of things are precious.
Ask and ask and keep asking because one day they may be gone and you will be left wondering.

Love you all
tons and tons and tons!
Lori Novo


Credits
TRUTH Jamie Hair
LaGyo_Kaya Earrings - Nude
:: PM :: Square Bangles - Fire Tones
LaGyo_Kaya Headband - Nude
(NEW) Baiastice_Kinny Set @ Collabor88 Event (Ends August 6 - Gallery)
(NEW) Baiastice_Niky Saldals @ Collabor88 Event (Ends August 6 - Gallery)
My Location: ATHENAEUM (Adult)
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!

Designer Sissy Pessoa   My Baiastice Inventory  My Baistice Blog Posts

 

- Kinny Set
Available in 16 colors / Two separate part: Top & Skirt - Hide/Show Panties
Fat Pack 50% OFF All colors by HUD +10 Bonus
Mix & Match all parts only by Fat Pack HUD
EbodyReborn - Hourglass - Kupra - Legacy - Perky - Maitreya - M Petite



 

Available in 16 colors / Fat Pack 50% OFF all colors by HUD + 10 Bonus
Mix & Match all 3 parts only by Fat Pack HUD
EbodyReborn - Kupra - Slink - TMP Legacy - Maitreya

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here.
    billie eilish nude

    ReplyDelete