You Gotta Close Your Eyes To See




Ashes to ashes in the embers I blaze
Ohh, I gotta rise amongst it all
And I think about your face everyday
But you hold me closer to the light
You wouldn't find the bullet inside
Only if you magnified.

Welcome to the jungle
Are you gunna dance with me?
Welcome to the jungle
You gotta close your eyes to see
Welcome to the jungle
Are you gunna dance with me?...
lyrics


Credits
-David Heather-Bali Sunhat 
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!


Designer Sissy Pessoa


Sara Set
Available in 18 colors - 2 separate pieces: Top and Shorts
Each color HUD: Plain and Print version
Fat Pack 50% OFF All colors by HUD + 10 Bonus
Freya - Hourglass - Kupra - Legacy - Perky - Maitreya - M Petite


This Picture as of August 20, 2021


No comments:

Post a Comment