Like Lovers Do




Here comes the rain again
Raining in my head like a tragedy
Tearing me apart like a new emotion
I want to breathe in the open wind
I want to kiss like lovers do
I want to dive into your ocean
Is it raining with you?...
-lyrics



Credits
Vanity Hair::Dream Catcher
Valentina Eyelashes (Prim) ~ Jumo
Nefeli TaTToo Color [CAROL G]
Background - Horror Night *RARE* - Halloween Mood - The Bearded Guy
(NEW) Outfit - Ayukiwi / Boudoir
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful Sponsors for their kind support!


Boudoir In-World  MarketPlace  Blog  Facebook  Flickr Vita - Precious  Flickr Fan
My Boudoir Inventory ● Designers Vitabela Debrovna & Precious Restless


Ayukiwi / Boudoir
Contains: Mesh headdress with resizer, non-rigged short skirt with resizer, and rigged corset 
for Slink Hourglass and Maitreya bodies!
This dress is compatible with Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara / Slink Hourglass

No comments:

Post a Comment