For Amber Wild ♥ R.I.P

Please do not morn me now.
Just hold my fire in your hands and in your heart
and remember my song goes on...




I am a thousand winds that blow. 
I am the diamond glints on snow. 
I am the sunlight on ripened grain. 
I am the gentle autumn rain. 
When you awaken in the morning's hush 
I am the swift uplifting rush 
Of quiet birds in circled flight. 
I am the soft stars that shine at night. 
Do not stand at my grave and cry; 
I am not there. I am not gone.
- Mary Elizabeth Frye

On October 19, our beautiful Amber Wild sadly passed away. (Here)
I just heard the news recently and I am heartbroken like many others.
She was so widely and deeply loved by everyone that had the honor of knowing her.
She was a beautiful being full of light and love. The last time I had the fortune of spending
some time with her was when we both visited Bizenghasp, Imaginarium a year ago in the month
of October. (Here)


I still remember very well the very first time Amber came into my life through her beautiful photography. 
There she was, a beautiful girl's face with the most expressive eyes on a very dark
background in her images. I was so intrigued by her beautiful work, I had never seen anything like that
before by any other Second Life photographer. Her photography even in darkness would brighten
anybody's day, it brought many smiles, many times to me.

I really haven't felt like much since I heard of her passing. It is truly a huge loss.
But as long as we continue to visit her Flickr (Here) she will continue to live among us,
the artist, the friend, the beautiful angel... our Amber Wild. 


Credits
*LODE* Head Accessories - Late Lilac Ribbon [white]
*LODE* Decor - Lilac Vase [white]
*Just BECAUSE* Vespera Gown - 8Cream

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful tribute Lori - the tears keep flowing. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, I still can't believe it :(
    Thank you so much for your comment, hugs! ♥

    ReplyDelete