No, No, NoNo!


Little NoNo, don't think it too much.
Just jump on and enjoy the ride!



Earlier today when I visited Second Life, the first thing I noticed was a wandering tail in the distance
when I logged in at WarBug Headquarters (Moderate), the place I had logged off from last night.
This tail kept moving around among all the merch boards, blocking the rest of the body from where I
was standing. I was so curious to see what the owner of the wandering tail looked like that
I followed it till I came upon the cutest being that was busily looking for something, maybe some great
freebies since this is the place you can get many fun and goofy ones as I mentioned last night.



Ahhh, the memories of when everyone knew my name, well, almost everyone.
Now, I am lucky if anyone even notices me when I walk into a room,
HELLOOO, I AM HERE... anyone?

"Do I know you?"
That is the reply I got when I recently said hello to an old acquaintance.
"Duh, it's me, Lori, remember we used to chat almost every night for years at Tai Chi and I even wrote
an article about you in my blog? You remember, you just joking, right? :("

Anyways. that was then and this is now. Turning the page as I turn the frown upside down. :)
But now going back to NoNo that very, unfortunately, has, I mean, doesn't really have a damn name.
"NoNo" is just his/her display name, but the legal Second Life name that his/her parents gave him/her was
"idonthaveadamnname", for reals, proof of this is in his/her SL birth certificate, or best known, profile.


OMG, I could just cry. :(
Never mind, NoNo was cute as hell and seemed to be enjoying shopping around for freebies and
for cool and goofy stuff. AND, I enjoyed watching him/her do so. That actually added more sunshine
to my day.

All the above story happened in a matter of minutes, maybe 20 top which was all the time
I was in Second Life today. I logged in and I logged out just like that, in a flash, but left smiling and
wondering, was NoNo a boy or a girl? Dang it! I'll never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment