See That Smile?

OUR MOMENTS TOGETHER


Steppenwolf will try anything to make me smile.
Last night when we went to the WarBug Headquarters (Moderate) to get some church props
to fix the special place we built in SL to honor my mother's memory, my Steppenwolf
ended up also getting us the Upright Piano.


But these were not the only two things we got during our visit to this fun SL shop.
We also got a whole bunch of goofy-fun stuff for free, or for 10 Lindens.


We placed the piano in our new painting room which is still pretty much empty since I haven't been up
to fix it up yet but hopefully, soon I'll be feeling better and I'll get to it.
My Steppenwolf kept goofing around and trying to make me smile that by the time
it was time to say goodnight, a small smile was already appearing on my face...

Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): muazzz baby we had fun tonight see?
Lori Novo: yes baby :)
Lori Novo: see that smile?
Lori Novo: is thanks to you my love
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): muazzz :))


My baby loves me, and he loves me tons and elephants as he always says.
He is a beautiful reason to smile again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment