Bitter Sweet Symphony

Exploring Second Life




Well, I've never prayed but tonight I'm on my knees
I need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me
I let the melody shine, let it cleanse my mind, I feel free now
But the airwaves are clean and there's nobody singin' to me now
No change, I can change
I can change, I can change
But I'm here in my mold
I am here in my mold
And I'm a million different people
From one day to the next
I can't change my mold
No, no, no, no, no
(Have you ever been down?)
I can't change, oh, no
I can't change, oh...
-lyrics


Hello Beautiful World!
I know, you probably didn't expect to see me today, I was away simply recharging my soul.

“Dream Big. 
Expect Challenges To Pop Up Along the Way. 
Expect To Fall Many Times. 
Expect Your Mind To Doubt And Whisper, Give Up. 
In Those Moments, Recharge. Rethink. Replan The Best You Can. 
And Push Through." ― Wesam Fawzi

Courage and strength it's what it takes to bounce back from the negative things that happen to us in life.
And believe me, I have been bouncing from side to side so much these past three months that I am
seriously feeling DiZzyyyy. Amazingly for me, the more I bounce, the stronger I become and the more
it makes me want to be a better person. And as we all know, learning and self-improving never end in life.
That means we can actually keep becoming a better version of ourselves every single day. Isn't that wonderful? 


Today I had the pleasure of spending some time at this beautiful Italian sim where I had the pleasure 
of meeting two wonderful people.

Welcome, this is

Sim's Description:
Stroll through the wide, yellow rapeseed fields and discover the splendors of the Tuscan countryside 
and beaches. Places that look like they were drawn by hand: a vineyard, a cypress alley, an old town
inviting you to sit down and breathe the atmosphere!


This beautiful sim has so many great areas to relax and enjoy. It is also ideal for photographers
since rezzing of items is allowed as long as they are not too big and you make sure you pick them up
once you are done. Child avatars are also welcome to visit.

The rules placed by Camila, the sim owner, are very simple.
No sex or nudity. No violence or harrasment. No age play or music attachments or begging for Lindens.
Only the ground level is public and we are welcome to visit the furnished homes on the ground.
However, all upper levels are private and off-limits.


Now let me introduce the two people I had the pleasure of meeting there during my visit.
First, please meet Gibbs (gibblandon). I used one of the images I took of him to open this blog post
because it was my favorite one from all the pictures I took today. When I first saw him sitting there 
I seriously got chills. Everything my eyes were seeing felt so poetic and I just had to capture the
moment with my camera. 

After taking his picture, Gibbs and I chatted for a while. Gibbs is very friendly and approachable.
We chatted for a while about how beautiful the sim was and Lelutka heads. After awhile, we said our
goodbyes and I returned to my work.


The second person I met was Kitten Babcock (kitten.caboose).
First when I saw her praying, she too, was another beautiful moment I wanted to capture with my camera.

Lori Novo: Hola Kitten, I am sorry to disturb you, may I ask what yu are praying for?
Kitten Babcock (kitten.caboose): smiles... i'm praying for the people of Ukrain

Amen to that!

Kitten is a very talented Second Life photographer. Her work is truly amazing and honestly, what I
wouldn't give to be able to have half of her talent. Her type of photography is one that I wish I could do.
HERE you can check out her work.

We chatted for a while about environment settings and found a very beautiful quote in her profile...

"It's easier to desire and pursue the attention 
of tens of millions of total strangers 
than it is to accept the love and loyalty 
of the people closest to us. - William Gibson

WoW!
I would like to thank these two beautiful people for allowing me to add them to my blog.
Thank you so much Kitten and  Gibbs, a HUGE hug for the both of you!


Please dear friends, don't forget to show some Linden love during your visit to this beautiful sim.
All donations, big or small will be greatly appreciated.

I leave you for now with no promises of when you'll be seeing me again.
It could be again tomorrow, or in a week, even a month. But one thing is for sure, no matter
the time, I always carry you all in my heart everyday and everytime I think of you, my beautiful readers,
you are a big reason to smile. Thanks for all the love and support. Take care.

Lori Novo


Credits
DOUX - Vanilla hairstyle .Enfant Terrible. Midsommer Dream Flowerband pastel RARE
*ScS* Eventide Eyeshadow Appliers ● :::ChicChica::: Ilana ring ● GAURY Leather Wrap Bracelet
Yasum *Trinny*Choc Top & Skirt ● *PerveTTe* Smile [Navel Piiercing] [Rose Gold] ● friday - Lennon Boots (Earth)

No comments:

Post a Comment