The Beautiful People ❖ Aislen Atheria

You don't have to see someone to know you love them, 
if that were the case how would blind people fall in love?


Hello Beautiful World!
The above quote was something I read in the profile of a beautiful lady while Steppenwolf and I 
were Tai-Chi'ing at Tempura Island the other night.

Please Meet
Aislen Atheria
"Happy, barefoot, and pregnant. My SL bliss. Partnered for 3 years. I'm treated very well 
and I want for nothing. Happiness is what we make it." -From her profile.

Pic Property of Aislen's Profile

It is not every day that we have the honor of meeting beautiful people while we are out
visiting a sim as you all know. It was truly great that Steppenwolf and I decided to go to Tempura
that night because it gave me the chance to meet Aislen. Immediately upon arrival
to the Tai Chi circle, she made everyone there feel her very friendly and positive attitude.
It was like a ray of sunshine upon us with her beautiful presence.

"F, USA remember in SL we are real. Real emotions, real people. 
Treat everyone with kindness and respect, or distance yourself from them. 
You don't have to see someone to know you love them, 
if that were the case how would blind people fall in love?"
-Taken from her profile, 2nd Life.


It had been a while since I had felt inspired to write one of my "The Beautiful People" posts. But
people like Aislen make it so easy. She reminded me of something that I had forgotten for a very
long time, and that is that there are many beautiful people out there waiting to be captured by my camera. 
Let me clarify that beautiful people to me don't necessarily mean just having pretty faces.
My beautiful people must be beautiful both, inside and out, however, the inside is what really catches my attention. 
Anyone can create a beautiful-looking avatar, but not everyone can bring that avatar to life with a beautiful soul, 
that to me is precious.

I tend to read profiles a lot by checking under PEOPLE + NEARBY so I don't get to see what they look
like at first. If I find something kind, caring, positive written, then I am interested in getting to know the
person more. With Aislen everything came so easy, a great profile and a beautiful attitude, 
and not to mention her incredibly gorgeous avatar.

"Be Yourself at Embraced
I love my human, sprite and now my minotaur. I love every aspect I can explore of myself 
on Second Life and yes, they are all me. Come enjoy my nature sim and come be who you are."

Pic Property of Aislen's Profile

Aislen has been partnered/married for three years to Mr. Kuva Nishi...

-From his profile.
"My other half, my number one priority, my sexy wife. Married on February 15, 2019, 
and I've been incredibly happy ever since. Starting each day with a smile, filling them with happiness,
and closing them with love, she brings endless joy and calming energy into my life. Her happiness is my
happiness, and she knows I'll do just about anything to keep it that way. 
Over a year and still going strong! I love you, my Aislen!

Truly a beautiful couple and beautiful love. They could very much perfectly fit in my Beautiful Loves
section with Q and Jeff.

Before I go I would like to thank Aislen for the lovely chat and the great honor of meeting her.
Has she inspired me to once again start looking for new, beautiful
people to beautify my blog? I believe so!
I leave you now with this beautiful song that she selected to share with us, Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment