Another Day Longer




Want to make your man mad and ruin the night?
I meant...
Want to make your man feel special for the night?

It is easy, here is how!
Surprise him with a shopping spree for new outfits that YOU would like to see him in
but that he will have to pay for himself!
ME:
Baby, you know how we had planned to go dancing tonight?
Well... why don't we instead go shopping at like 10 different stores 
for new clothes for you. 
Yes my baby, for you, it is your turn to get pampered because you are
so gorgeous and loving and wonderful and special.
STEPPENWOLF:
It's ok baby, I am so tired and I am really looking forward to going dancing tonight 
after a long and hard day at work. I just want to relax in your arms dancing with my 
beautiful wife.
ME:
Aww baby, I really want to do this for you. I know you are tired, 
but I promise we will have fun.
I'll show you what I like, then you can get it, yes? (winks, winks).
STEPPENWOLF:
Ok, I want my baby to be happy, TP me please.
ME:
YAY! Remember your wallet my love.
Back at home.
Two hours later,
10 department stores and 7K Lindens spent.
An hour of silence as he is struggling with his alpha and fitting all his new clothes.
ME;
Baby, you there?
ME:
Baby?
STEPPENWOLF:
Grrrrrrr, #%&#$@@%%&*@#@$%


See how easy that was?
It requires just the next few simple steps to get this result.

                      1. Change your night plans at the last minute.
                      2. Do this on a night when he is the most stressed from a hard day at work.
                      3. Select items that YOU like and don't take into consideration if he likes them or not.
                      4. TP him ONLY to the stores where they sell clothes for both men and women
                          that way you can sneak a few things for yourself here and there when it is time to pay
                          at the checkout.
                     5. Make him pay.
                     6. Once home, ask him to try for you every single item he got 
                         even though he is already super stressed, sleepy, and tired and all he wants to do
                         is to go to bed to rest since the next day he needs to get up early for work.
                     7. Keep after him for not fixing his alpha right as he tries the new clothes.


OMG, just kidding! I am just joking omg. :P
My Steppenwolf hates going shopping for himself just like many other men do.
He also hates having too many different outfits and changing because he has a hard time
dealing with BOM and alphas. He just hates it. Still, from time to time he'll surprise me
when he wears something new/different for me. I just melt every time. ;)
OMG, he is so gorgeous, I can't stand it!

Model & Photographer: Lori Novo ● Giz Seorn - 'Jasmine' Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment