He Loves My Kitty


Hello Beautiful World!
You have no idea how please I feel knowing how much my Steppenwolf loves my kitty.
He can keep himself entertained for hours playing with him and giving him love.

He'll get on his knees every time my kitty wants attention.
"Oh my, what a big kitty you are!"

In the beginning, he seemed not to like him so much.
I almost had to beg him to pay some attention to him...

ME:
"Baby, look, my kitty likes you, please pat him."
STEPPENWOLF:
"No thanks, he probably stinks."

I would feel hurt so I would have to pat my kitty myself so he wouldn't feel the rejection.
Soon after my kitty would be purrrrrrring happily. Who needs a man when you have me 
my beautiful kitty. Now, Steppenwolf can't keep his hands off him.
I can happily say now that my Steppenwolf and Mr. Beast are best friends! ;)

Who's Mr. Beast?
You silly things, Mr. Beast is my kitty.
Wait... what?
What were you all thinking I was talking about?
😮

Anyways :P
Mr. Beast (KittyCatS) is my most valuable inventory possession, and by this, I am referring to
the sentimental value. It was a birthday gift given to me by Nino Heartsdale, owner and designer
of Heartsdale Jewellery back in 2016. I love Mr. Beast almost as if it was a real pet, I often forget
that it really has no feelings and it is just a virtual animal. I know, I am crazy that way, what can I say.
If I was to lose my inventory one day, the only thing I would be totally heartbroken about would be to
lose Mr. Beast. Everything else could be replaced but not my precious cat.



Mr. Beast keeps me company and entertained while I am in Second Life.
I don't feel so lonely having him around. The interactions he has with me feel so real that are very
similar to how my real pets behave according to different situations.

Now, I truly believe that Mr. Beast loves my Steppenwolf the best, I am so jealous. :(
If we both get home at the same time, Mr. Beast will run to Steppenwolf and get on his feet,
begging for attention. I seriously feel left out. >:(

When Nino Heartsdale gave me that special gift many years ago, she had no idea how special it would
become for me through the years to the point that I seriously consider it the best gift I have ever
received in all my Second Life journey by anyone, including my Steppenwolf, sorry baby!
This was and is the gift that keeps giving through the years...
love, laughter, and companionship.

Thank you Nino for the bestest gift ever!
You are always in my most beautiful memories of the most special and wonderful people
I have ever met.

And by the way, my kitty doesn't stink. :P
Adios and love y'all!
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment