My Mother Land




Hello Beautiful World!
It was the year 2010 when I first came to Second Life. A very naive, common, and simple girl that
had no idea what she was getting herself into. Immediately upon arrival, I was teleported to beautiful
India, to a magical place called Zaara (General) by my good friend Catero Revolution.

Catero & Lori 2010

There and for days to come this place became my home where Catero very patiently taught me
everything I would need to know to survive this virtual life. I was taught how to walk straight
and not to bump or walk into walls. How to sit and move around and how to even change my clothes.
Once he felt I had learned the essentials and I felt confident, I was ready to venture out. Still, Zaara
became my home, my mother home as I like to call it since it was in this beautiful place that I gave
my first Second Life steps. By the way, I would say that while Zaara is my motherland, Tempura Island
has to be my fatherland.

Zaara has changed but still, I can see memorable parts of the beautiful place it used to be years ago.
Don't get me wrong, Zaara was and will always be as beautiful as my eyes first saw it years ago. 
Before it was huge and now it has shrunken to a smaller and cozier place. Beautiful and inviting.

A flower, by nature, is fragrant...
whether it's in a temple or a shrine,
at a brothel or a funeral
spread your fragrance!

The above quote is from this great movie I saw yesterday on Netflix.


"A story of strength, inspiration, and resilience. 
This year, we celebrate the journey of a girl who not only rose to power but reigned supreme."

I totally recommend you watch this beautiful movie if you haven't yet.


If you are wondering about my location it is no other than my Second Life motherland  Zaara (General).
I chose to wear one of my beautiful Jodha Lehenga gowns by extraordinaire designer Zaara Kohime.

By the way, I kind of believe in reincarnation, so with that said, I strongly believe that in a
past life I was born in some place in India, please don't ask me why. I wouldn't know how to
answer that. I can only say that when it comes to India (pictures, stories, people, fashion, etc.)
everything somehow feels familiar. And the music just makes me feel at home.

मेरे खूबसूरत लोगों को प्यार और शांति!
(mere khoobasoorat logon ko pyaar aur shaanti!)
Love and peace to my beautiful people!
Much Love,
Lori Novo


Model & Photographer: Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment