The Girl With Many Eyes


The Girl With Many Eyes

One day in the park
I had quite a surprise.
I met a girl
who had many eyes.

She was really quite pretty
(and also quite shocking!)
and I noticed she had a mouth,
so we ended up talking.

We talked about flowers,
and her poetry classes,
and the problems she'd have
if she ever wore glasses.

It's great to know a girl
who has so many eyes,
but you really get wet
when she breaks down and cries.
― Tim Burton

๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

Credits
Hair ~ S.E LELUTKA EVOX FAIRY FOUNTAIN D.BROWN 07
(NEW) WarPaint* Stargazer Eyeshadow (Mermaid) Details @ Uber Event (Ends August 22 - Gallery)
BLAXIUM -Aura Nails
(NEW) KUNGLERS - Erin Earrings (Details)
(NEW) KUNGLERS - Deani Rings (Details) @ Dubai Event (Ends August 10 - Gallery)
TETRA - Formation Playsuit
Model & Photographer: Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support


Designer  Mafy T. (mafalda.hienrichs) ● My WarPaint Inventory ● My Warpaint Blog Posts
๐Ÿ‘€
Designer Ava Kungler ● My Kunglers Inventory ● My Kunglers' Blog Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment