In Dreams With My Soul

For my Steppenwolf.


“There is nothing on earth more beautiful to me than your smile...
no sound sweeter than your laughter...
no pleasure greater than being in your arms. 
I realized today that I could never live without you.
In this life and the next, you’re my only hope of happiness. 
Tell me dearest love...
how can you have reached so far inside my heart?”
― Lisa Kleypas, It Happened One Autumn



Hello Beautiful World!
I am not the author of the quote above but how I wish I could express myself in such a beautiful way.
I took the liberty of changing a few words here and there to better fit my dedication of it to my
dear husband Steppenwolf. He always brings out the best in me.

Now, that is something we should always look for with the people we surround ourselves with.
People that can have a positive impact on our lives. We should be a reason for each other to smile.
As I said before, if I get to make someone smile and feel great about themselves, my day has been
a beautiful success. 

Be a light, the wind beneath someone's wings, and lift them up.
Brighten their days with a kind word and make sure that when you walk away 
you leave them smiling and knowing how wonderful they truly are!

Much Love,
Lori Novo


Credits
WINGS-HAIR-TO1220 Brown
NEW *LODE* Head Accessory - Luna Flowers III [white] @ Collabor88 Event (Ends Sep. 6 - Gallery)
NEW *LODE* Accessory - Luna Flowers Bouquet @ Collabor88 Event (Ends Sep. 6 - Gallery)
BEO - Yesenia Wedding Gown
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!

Designer Chirzaka Vlodovic My Lode Inventory My Lode Blog Posts

*LODE* Head Accessory - Luna Flowers I

*LODE* Head Accessory - Luna Flowers II

*LODE* Head Accessory - Luna Flowers III

*LODE* Accessory - Luna Moth [All Colors]

*LODE* Accessory - Luna Moth [All Colors]

 
*LODE* Accessory - Luna Moth [All Colors]


*LODE* Accessory - Luna Flowers Bouquet [All Colors]

No comments:

Post a Comment