Life's Purpose

FEATURING :: PM ::


Hello Beautiful World!
What is the purpose of life is a question that I often hear being asked. 
Even I find myself sometimes wondering this.
I am running out of time.
It is too late.
What is the point anyways?
These are often some excuses we tell ourselves when we have lost hope for the future
or feel we have failed in life. First, no one is born with a specific purpose to be or do something
extraordinary. My mother used to tell me that when I was born she always thought I would grow up to be a doctor.
I am not a doctor and I often felt I had failed my mother and even life because I didn't become what my
mother expected from me. That was too much weight to carry so I had to learn to understand that that
was my mother's dream, what she wished for me, and in no way made it my own personal purpose.



I believe we give purpose to our lives as we go along in life according to the circumstances.
Finding purpose should never stop. Purpose can be working on something that can take years like
learning a career, or a day-by-day purpose for those of us that cannot really commit to something
long-term. If you have dreams, plans, and visions, all of these are already the first steps
towards gaining a purpose in life.

But one thing is for sure, our lives are the greatest gifts we have been given,
and while purpose is something we are not born with but we get to choose later in life, 
we must never forget that choosing to be happy can be the perfect answer to life's purpose.

We have one precious life to live and our existence in this world touches many other lives, adding
something especially unique and wonderful to theirs that no one else can.
We must surround ourselves with light and love to give to others, and choose happiness as one
of our day-to-day purposes, and not give up on our plans and dreams no matter how far we are in life
worrying if it's too late and there's not much time left, ten or one year, it doesn't matter.
What matters is that we live every single day, for the rest of our life as happy as we can.
Have positive thinking and an open heart. Embrace every happy, loving, and magical moment even
if it lasts just for a few seconds because the good thing about life is that beautiful moments in life don't
stop at one, they keep coming back countless times, and are always beautifully different.

Thanks For Reading My Beautiful People!
Much Love,
Lori Novo


Credits
Foxy - Grind Hair (Browns)
.:JUMO:. Glitteratta Eyeshadows
BLAXIUM -Aura Nails
^^Swallow^^ Ears Elf HD - High Definition
(NEW) :: pm :: Trixy Outfit
Pose Pic One ~ UZME_Oriental04a ~ POSE USTED
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!


Designer Poulet Koenkamp ● My PM Inventory My PM Blog Posts




:: pm :: Trixy
For Maitreya - Legacy - Reborn
Includes Top - Skirt - Gloves - Tiara - Bento Wings (With 7 Poses & 5 Animations)
Fatpack Includes HUD with Fully Customizable Combinations 

No comments:

Post a Comment