Forever Trusting Who We Are


It was the year two thousand and...
Well, I really don't remember.




On a spring afternoon, he held her hand and guided her into the woods of a very solitary sim.
As they walked deeper and deeper inland she kept wondering where were they going.
Finally, they came to an open area, more like a ballroom in the middle of the woods.
With the tall trees surrounding them like big walls, and the ground carpeted with beautiful grass
and small-pastel flowers. As she turned to the left, she discovers a shiny grand piano. Suddenly
she sees a man appear from behind the woods that goes straight to the piano and begins to play her
favorite song of all time, Nothing Else Matters.

Her loved one then takes her in his arms and they begin to dance.

Hello Beautiful World!
This is just a far-gone memory from many years ago that I wanted to share with you.
This is one of the many nice things that my partner at the time did for me.
Of course, the feelings that I once shared with that man are far gone. Now and for the
rest of my life, my heart and all my love belong to my Steppenwolf.
However, the memory of that day still lingers because it was the very first time I ever heard
my favorite song being played on a piano.

Last night I found a new version sung by Chris Stapleton.
But to be honest, any version I can find of Nothing Else Matters, I am going to love it for sure!

Thanks For Reading!
Much love,
Lori Novo

My Location: Countryside (Adult)
WLS: [EUPHORIA] smoky blue sky

No comments:

Post a Comment