A Pink Fairytale by Cica Ghost

EXPLORING SECOND LIFE


''Once upon a time lasts forever.''
- Philip Pullman




Welcome
to
(Moderate)

Hello Beautiful World!
Today my visit to Cica's newest sim was exactly what I needed to help me unwind a little from
all the stress that I was feeling. Earlier in the morning, I had gone for a mammogram, and
since I already had two scares in past years that thankfully after four biopsies the results were good, 
I still can't help feeling so anxious and worried every time I go to get my boobies
checked. Once I got home from my appointment, I knew I had to find something to do to keep my
head occupied and forget a little all my worries, And Cica's Pink Fairytale was the perfect
distraction for me.

By the way, while I waited in the waiting room to be called in for my mammogram I spent those
minutes just staring at a plant that was across the room from me, but I'll tell you more about
this special plant sometime soon. Yes, there is a story to be told about that. ;)


Now, don't try to adjust your eyes thinking that you are stuck only in the pinks. This is actually
a complete PINK creation. A very beautiful one...

Once Upon A Time
There lived a beautiful princess in a land not of gold or silver
but a land where everything turned pink after her wicked stepmother cursed her to never see
another color ever again for the rest of her life.
The princess was so kind to all the animals that lived on this land with her that they decided
to give her a very special gift for her birthday.
The gift was a beautiful rainbow that would appear everywhere the princess would go.
The rainbow was the window that allowed her to get a glimpse of other colors like
reds and yellows and oranges and greens...



There's really a rainbow to be found in Cica's new land.
When I first arrived there, for a good while I didn't see it at all. Hopefully, you will because it truly
adds beautiful, colorful magic to the land. Maybe I should ask Luciano Viana (v127976) to pay the
princess a visit so he can add a splash of another color to her world with his orange shorts. :P

Personally, I love how completely pink this sim was created and reminds me very much of another
great creation by Cica Ghost back in October 2012 where everything was just black and white.


This is all for now, and for my beautiful ladies, please don't forget to have your boobies
checked. I get a mammogram every one or two years since I had my first scare at the age of 19.
Early detection saves lives!  Read HERE for mammogram information.

Thanks For Reading!
Much love,
Lori Novo


Credits On Me
TRUTH Bunny - Brunette ● :: PM :: Thumbelina Crown ● Dead Dollz - A Gown is Born - Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment