Liver Kisses

 OUR MOMENTS TOGETHER


We danced the night away at our favorite Latin music place.



My Steppenwolf's favorite song of the night. ;)


Lori Novo: tomorrow I want to get some liver
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): ooh liver yuk
Lori Novo: and then I am gonna eat it
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): yuk
Lori Novo: not brush my teeth
Lori Novo: and
Lori Novo: KISS YOUUUU :P
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): no i wont kiss you
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): lol
Lori Novo: lol
Lori Novo: but u love me
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): i do but i draw the line on kissing a liver mouth
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): the only livers i like are duck
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): chinese style
Lori Novo: is it really good?
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): oh yeah very tasty
Lori Novo: more than my kisses?
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): no
Lori Novo: my kisses taste like love
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): yur kisses are love baby
Lori Novo: awww muahhhh
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): love you p.s.!
Lori Novo: muahhhhhhhhhh


Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): I only dance with my MIlkyway

No comments:

Post a Comment