Head Held High and Lips Parted

PERSONAL UPDATE


I joining Adas Davi and PaoloF05 for a bit of Tai Chi at Temura Island (Moderate).
Just like in the old days when I would go for my daily dose of Tai Chi while enjoying the company
of the people that would join the circle.

“Head held high and lips parted, she breathed in the music, sending it through her torso and arms and
legs the way the Tai Chi teacher told us to breathe the air, transforming it into energy, and motion.
Dancing is the body's song, and Bess sang.”
― Lynne Sharon Schwartz



Howdy Partner!
Just like any Tejana (Texan girl), I love my hats and kicker boots 
but am not much into the big buckled belts. Not much into Western shirts either.
I prefer a simple tight tee to go with the jeans. 
Give me a good pair of tight jeans, a good old cowboy hat,
and a pair of worn-out cowgirl boots and you got me at my best. 

Ending now my Tai Chi with only me and Adas Davi left in the circle.

Over and Out my Beautifuls!
Lori Novo


No comments:

Post a Comment